I do believe that it is completely true but I find it completely impossible to keep up the belief that this world and everything in it is an illusion and that everything we perceive is actually just in our 'mind' and of our own creation. I keep being drawn back into the belief that things here are 'real' or 'important' when of course they are not. What bit do you not find true?

Best Answer

excuse my ignorance! what is acim?

Best Answer

a course in miracles...sorry

Best Answer

My experience with A Course in Miracles has been that I just ask the Holy Spirit to show me what is true, and I am convinced. And I find David Hoffmeister to be very helpful too - he's an ACIM teacher with really clear, simple teachings. They have really helped me to understand ACIM and to show me how it can be used practically everyday, which has really helped me to open up to more spiritual Awakening experiences. So, I feel really grateful that his teachings are so easily accessible!

Best Answer