I just looked out the window.... The Universe is still here, so nature is still here.... <br />
Oh that is how I spell god - n.a.t.u.r.e.

Best Answer

Right on! LOL!

Best Answer

Seriously? "God" is everything. Did everything croak? Did everything disappear? Is nothing so intensely nothing that nothing does not even exist? Did you and everyone else including celebrities passed.ddd. away? Did the stars cease their constant twinkling? Did the sun turn to an icy cold planet? Did an EMP pulse rip through the country rendering all electronics useless? Did the moon fall into the ocean? Did the Universe implode? If not, than "God" which is everything is still functioning like the Macrocosmic energetic system it is.... like the Quantum Field it resembles.... like the Omniverse it 's other name is.

Best Answer

I very nearly got into an arguement with some English football thugs. Now I could be embroiled in a spat with a God botherer

Best Answer

What is "a God bothered"? LOL

Best Answer

I dont believe that at all.Jesus beat death already !

Best Answer

I haven't seen or heard from him (her?) either. Maybe s/he didn't get our forwarding address.

Best Answer

If there still is an address at all, then "God" which is everything is still at One with Everything.

Best Answer

if he's real, then he cant 'pass away'

Best Answer

Why not? If god/ ess made man/ woman in his/her form, then he/ she will pass away surely? ( parts of that sound a bit like The Life Of Brian )

Best Answer

does anyone know anything about god? not really, so noone can really answer that properly.

Best Answer

"God" like everything is energetic in nature. Energy does not 'pass away'. Energy just changes form and travels.

Best Answer

"God" form is energy..". Get it?

Best Answer

I know coz it's my question :)

Best Answer

He is to big to be a being like us. And you can find him her it again through meditation. TV and all physical worldness distracts us from the truth.

Best Answer