I have been hearing some BS about Kanye West and some cult called, Illuminatti...He is now also dating rich lady, Kim Kardashian...I also hear that this "cult" has something to do with the untimely demise of some entertainers...ie Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston just to name a few...What is this about?...It has also been suggested that the US government has something to do with this...Also, the pyramid on the US dollar bill is a symbol of illuminatti?...Thoughts on this matter please?...
allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 3 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Good God, the Illuminati are turning over in their graves. Bad enough you called them a cult but Kenyan West was a member. You might want to Google who the Illuminati were and what they stood for.

Best Answer

Sir...It was a question to start a conversation...Wow...had you not mentioned Google I would have been forced to get a BOOK out....Haha...lol thanx

Best Answer

Lmao you called him Kenyan!

Best Answer

It isn't a cult and Kanye West isn't the leader. Long story, look up "Bloodlines of the Illuminatti", Alex Jones, and David Icke. Although Alex and David are a bit crazy, there's some truth to what they say.

Best Answer

Crazy is an understatement at best...Thank you...

Best Answer

Oh God, NO he is just a puppet of the industry. The Illuminatti was started by Bulgarian Masons. You cant be in the Illuminatti unless you're a Freemason. I should know, my cousin is in it

Best Answer

uh ah...ok ty

Best Answer