happyeel happyeel 22-25, M 4 Answers Mar 24 in Health

Yes, and I believe in reincarnation.

Best Answer

I got a free "past life regression," where someone hypnotized me & asked about past life memories. I came up with memories, despite (still) not believing in past lives. It was interesting, but not convincing to me.

Best Answer

My past life analysis told me that I was a woman who was a singer and an actress. I just don't remember when. In another one of my past lives I had a dream about it when I wad four or five I was a roman soldier who carried a sword and shield and fought and killed many men. I told the general I no longer wish to kill then I became an archaeologist and died around ninety years old.

Best Answer

One issue I have with it is that most people remember being famous--e.g. how many people were Cleopatra in a past-life?! Almost no one's like, "I was a slightly over-weight housewife in a suburb of Ohio in 1910."

Best Answer

I guess maybe a lot of past life readings or whatever are not really accurate. I'm not sure if we all really did have past lives. But wouldn't it be freaky to go somewhere and see a picture that is like a mirror reflection of yourself left behind from the distant past?

Best Answer

Yes! I guess its easier for me to believe that we sometimes have an inexplicably strong connection to someone in the past than that we *were* that person. Basically I don't believe in individual souls that survive after death. I believe in a collective soul.

Best Answer

There is no evidence to support those claims, so belief in those claims is irrational. There also exists no way for people to have multiple lives at this point in time (people are working on a way)

Best Answer

For some reason some people believe in reincarnation. That they lived different lives in different times of the past. like 1600 b.c. for example.

Best Answer

Yet they can provide no evidence that reincarnation is real.

Best Answer

Well maybe it is true that we all have only lived on life. But it does sound exciting that maybe we have lived multiple lives scattered out through time.

Best Answer

Just because something sounds nice does not make it real or even rational.

Best Answer

Well a lot of people don't believe it is possible in any way. But some people think that it's a possibility. I just think maybe we did maybe we didn't. But either way hell it is the way it is.

Best Answer

But to those that think it is possible, how is it? What allows for a person to be reincarnated?

Best Answer

If it is possible I guess our spirit has been through different flesh. I guess based upon what kind of person they was depends on how they'd be reincarnated. Like as a **** roach or some other life form for example.

Best Answer

But now you introduce something else that has not been proven, a spirit. Now evidence must be put forth for the existence of a spirit.

Best Answer

Okay the earth was produced by the big bang theory with anti matter and matter. It caused an explosion and formed all the planets. Some how gases formed in the sky making clouds and it rained for days. these little tiny things called plankton or something in the waters eventually evolved into some kind of a fish that some how grew legs and walked n to the earth. The plankton kept forming and multiplying making the same ole fish like creature. That evolved into different things and made life. They've been all kinds of different claims. Life is a mystery ain't it jack?

Best Answer

Life is a mystery that is being solved. We already understand evolution from single-celled organism to human.

Best Answer