vanna1000 vanna1000 46-50, F 18 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

Not even the Mayans believe it

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

First off, why would anyone believe that crap?This society that predicted this sacrificed countless people to "false gods" every single moment of there lives.(stupidity at its finest I guess) I may seem like a religious nut,but I believe God in Heaven is the only one who truly knows when it will happen.For now, I will enjoy my happiness and life without dwelling on such things.

Best Answer

No. It says it ends in 2012 but it doesn't the people who wrote it ran out of room on the rock.

Best Answer

I believe that everyone who is aware of the Mayans calender? Yes, there world will come to a end as they know it.

Best Answer

They have lots of calendars. Why would the world end at the end of one if not all the others? The Maya marked many eras and measures of time on different calendars. Just like an end of a year is no more the end of the world than the end of a millenia is.

Best Answer

Some do. I have no idea why. The end has been predicted a few times before. Here's a list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Best Answer

Yes. Because the very next day, we'll have reached the momentous conclusion that nothing happened and was never going to in the first place.

And then the shopping malls will be overrun with crazed people trying to get theirs for Christmas...

Best Answer

No, but I believe this question has been asked about half a million times since January.

Best Answer

If it does, I won't have to see these millions of questions about it.

Best Answer

Uh, that calendar was off by over a full year.

Best Answer

Surely no one is really that stupid?

Best Answer

Ok, Pay attention; This is the LAST question allowed on this topic. We've worn it out!

Best Answer

No...their calendar did not account for leap years..by their calculations we should already be dead.

Best Answer

Not true. Its funny how people believe these things.

Best Answer