Sesi1990 Sesi1990 22-25, F 20 Answers Jun 24, 2012

IM HEATHY AS EVER I BEEN SMOKING POT FOR YEARS.

Best Answer

Wait for it to take effect.

Best Answer

So are you telling me that you don't drink, smoke, or take medication? Everything has the potential to harm you, but out of everything marijuana should be the least of your concerns.

Best Answer

To take what effect? It affects you when you smoke it.

Best Answer

I don't believe it, and I smoke the stuff..

Best Answer

Just wait.

Best Answer

for what?

Best Answer

Let me put it this way. There is nothing in life that is not harmful in some way shape or form. So you just do what you want to do and what makes you happy and live your life. If you are doing something illegal then you will be caught in time and punished for it.

Best Answer

Marijuana is obviously one of those things that is more harmful than not.

Best Answer

I am not arguing that at all. I am saying that a study found that eating 100,000 train car full of cranberries could cause cancer. What a worth while study, right? But the point is, everything in this life will only help you end it.

Best Answer

It's not more harmful than not. It's just illegal, for some unknown, stupid reason. Ban cigarettes and alcohol too if you want to ban pot.

Best Answer

I think it's far less harmful then it was purported to be. It's more akin to alcohol and tobacco than any other sort of drug.

Best Answer

Akin to, but more harmful.

Best Answer

i was addicted to that rubbish. dont do it. it didnt ruin me but it could have. and while givign up it gave me the worst sleep paralysis ever. thought i was going to die every night for about a year! I gave it up because it started to make me paranoid and I wanted to be a teacher and set a good example.

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

Pot isn't addictive. When it's around, it's smoked. But when it's not available, no one goes into dt's or anything. We just wait to get more.

Best Answer

oh, I'm sorry I wasnt addicted. that is what you - who do not know me at all - are trying to tell me? you are lucky that you are not (yet) addicted to it. and I am lucky that I have overcome it and am trying to save others from it.

Best Answer

The arguments I've heard are mostly that it's LESS harmful than some legal and commonly-used drugs, i.e. alcohol and cigarettes. Anyone who thinks it's ENTIRELY harmless is either exaggerating or misinformed.

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Yes, but is more harmful than cigarettes, actually.

Best Answer

It's way less harmful than the tar-filled cigarettes which are also loaded with dependency-causing chemicals.

Best Answer

Can anyone believe that someone was moronic enough to post this question in this manner anyway?

Best Answer

It sounds to me like you are spiteful towards marijuana for some reason. If anything you should put that passion towards working against worse drugs like methamphetamine, heroine, or any form of cocaine. Many things you ingest affect your body, and yes marijuana is one of them, but you need to realize that there is a risk/reward for everything. I will gladly take a bit of damage to my lungs to help reduce my stress levels rather than taking some horrible pharmaceutical drug that makes me an emotional zombie. Get past your personal biases and judge things for how they are, not how you want them to be ba<x>sed on something that happened to you. If it really is such a concern for you then try using a vaporizer which is far better than plainly smoking it.

Best Answer

I read no one else's answer before posting, so this is purely my thought.<br />
Putting smoke into your lungs cannot be healthy. However, marijuana is less harmful than cigarettes, which are loaded with tar and chemicals to make you dependent. Pot is also way less harmful than booze, which is considered okay by the majority of the world.

Best Answer

It goes right beside the "I Can Drive Just As Good When I'm Drunk" How about all the Pot Smokers who don't have a "Pot To **** In" and live in Mama's ba<x>sement! Lot's of people have died while smoking Pot, that is a myth too.

Best Answer

Only if your 5. Smoke by itself is not harmless, did any of you pay attention in school?

Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't get that. Can you clarify?

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer

Thank you! Even candle smoke is harmful.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Well, open your eyes.

Best Answer

people like you are the reason it hasnt been legalized yet, but it will. smoke in general cant be good for you, but other than that no problems. some people eat it and that is totally harmless.

Best Answer

its harmful with out any doubts

Best Answer