right here!<br />
I'm surprised at the answers. Everyone should brush their tongue! All of you! .. if you do it every time you brush your teeth it wont make you gag.. You'll get used to it.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

Everytime I brush, if you don't there is virtually no point in brushing your teeth... You will still have bad breath...

Best Answer

yes..i brush everything...i like to shine.

Best Answer

I thought everyone did.

Best Answer

lol me too.

Best Answer

i brush my tongue after i brush my teeth, twice a day

Best Answer

Yes, that's part of good oral hygiene...;)

Best Answer

I brush my tongue in the morning with toothpaste and then with baking soda. It leaves my tongue pink and fresh.

Best Answer

Had a boyfriend who did that and it would make him gag! Yuk!

Best Answer

Yea if i wanna binge and purge..

Best Answer

Yup. Brush it and use a tongue scraper.

Best Answer

how do you manage without gaging, i find my tongue to be a very sensitive organ it just cant take that treatment.

Best Answer

I gagged for the first three months I started doing that lol. Sometimes I still gag and have to keep from throwing up but just keep going back at it, it will desensitize the more you force it. Just don't be too rough on it.

Best Answer

goodness i must be so slow, i have only ocasionally done this.<br />
we had a dog who used to eat charcoal ocasionally. i watched her off an on doo this. and wondered why.<br />
several years ago i had bad breath. as curiosity kills cats i crushed up some charcoal and swirled it around in my mouth for a few minutes and spat.<br />
got rid of my bad breath. i checked weather any tannins leached out into the water first and gave it a go.<br />
another thing she used to doo was to search out a certain type of grass, which when found she would devour dunno what that was all about. mabey an upset stomach.

Best Answer

Ilike to brush my tongue on many things....females only!!!

Best Answer

I totally brush my tongue. But only in the morning! Nighttime it's just a quick teeth brush ;)

Best Answer

Only after tossing salad.

Best Answer

That's soooo gross. I admire ou

Best Answer

Lol..wow. Yep youre honest

Best Answer