you play the game you play the cards. what is the most you ever lost in a coin toss, I got to know what were putting up, you been putting up your whole life, now call it

Best Answer

Yes. But that is not enough.<br />
First, you have to learn to take care of yourself.<br />
You must be practical and must be clear what you expect / want from others.<br />
In fact the matter should be discussed in detail, separately.

Best Answer

i care about you! don't change from the caring, kind person that you obviously are, but be a little more reserved and cautious of people. when you treat others well, it is easier to be fooled by those who don't have the best of intentions. keep being thoughtful and caring, just be more wary of others' intentions. good luck to you.

Best Answer

If you need a real friend I'm hear. Sorry most of the idiots got to you first.

Best Answer

Scroll down and look at what u posted earlier.

Best Answer

Im sorry. I just realised who u directed the comment at. Thanks for sticking up 4 me.x

Best Answer

Anytime

Best Answer

What I say to you now I often find myself saying to myself.....<br />
You deserve better than this!<br />
Doesn't help much but it does help :)

Best Answer

suicide is the answer to all your problems

Best Answer

Stupid and unhelpful response.

Best Answer

What's wrong with you! You want to be a degenerate, fine. Just do it in some abyss where we don't have to deal with you!

Best Answer

You're young. It will happen soon enough. It's how it goes with the dating game.

Best Answer

We live a long time these days, don’t rush things, there is a lot to do. Be happy some of those things you have told us could be happy things and moments if you let them be that way.

Best Answer