Indigent Indigent 18-21, M 6 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Like lover like beloved!

Best Answer

i care for people a hell of a lot more than they care for me ... and i shouldnt because most of them arnt worth my time in the first place... which is why i am leaving my home as soon as possible

Best Answer

I overstand. leaving home isn't always easy tho, financially and psychologically. "....most of them aren't worth my time in the first place..." - makes me think you're an artist of some sort. Artists/Philosophers/Storyteller spend almost all of their time alone, but they still do it for their readers/audience.

Best Answer

i write a lot.... im not any good... but yeah. i love music and poetry... and as soon as i can save up money i am going to buy a camera and try to become a professional photographer

Best Answer

Best of luck. I was more into to film, but make sure that you're creative w/ your photos.

Best Answer

lol ill try ... i have to get a camera first

Best Answer

Not true. If an innovative concept hits you, just hold out your hands, look thru them, and take a mental note or write it down.

Best Answer

So they say, but they could possibly be wrong.

Best Answer

This wasn't a 'they-say' question - it was directed at YOU.

Best Answer

I was talking about me. I chose to use "they" instead of using a very name.

Best Answer

Yes, my parents have always cared more about me than I should have. And now, I care more about my children than they should care about me. :)

Best Answer

That is almost poetical. (Write it down and revise it to perfection)

Best Answer

yes, for vise-versa :)

Best Answer

Intriguing. Care to share... ?

Best Answer