honeysuckle23 honeysuckle23 46-50, F 15 Answers Aug 26, 2009

OMG! I refuse to eat it... Ever. It has been dubbed number one on Your Brand of Heroin's worst foods list.

Best Answer

OMG, i can't stand it either. I tried to eat it at work one day and they made fun of me because it grossed me out so much. Did you realize if you keep chewing it, it will just disappear? yelk

Best Answer

LOL! If I hadn't checked your age range, I'd have sworn you were somone I knew. I actually know a person who makes such a HUGE fuss over their HATE of celery that I am AMAZED! I mean, it is celery, not a serial killer! Seriously, tho, I used to not have much taste for it, but I have come to actually enjoy the taste of it, pretty much now. I mean, I wouldn't just go eating it plain, but mixed in tuna, chicken salad, or whatever, I like the element it adds. As for the smell? What are you doing... trying to get high on it? I mean, who gioes around sniffing vegetables? LOL!

Best Answer

Yeah...not a big fan of it either. Another thing I can't stand, which is very similar to celery in texture is water chestnuts....ick. Cold+wet+crunchy=BAD.

Best Answer

Yeah, my BF does! He eats lots of it though, coz I hide it in meals by chopping it up real small ;0))

Best Answer

yes, and also the texture. those stringy things make me shiver. yuck.

Best Answer

NO!!...It is So Good For You!

Best Answer

Yes.I hate it I think more than I hate olives.

Best Answer

Maybe you had a bad past life experience with the vegetable, like someone making you eat it or it was the only thing you could get to eat for weeks.

Best Answer

Never noticed much of a smell, but is sure good with some pimento cheese on it.

Best Answer

they have a smell? I'm gonna sniff one the next time I can

Best Answer

I don't think so celery tastes great!

Best Answer