officegirl313 officegirl313 26-30 11 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Family Struggles

i love my mo shes so nice and supportive and caring

Best Answer

My mom did some things that pi$$ed me off but, nothing intentionally or to be hurtful. I got mad at her but, soon realised she just didn't think what she did wold get me mad.

Best Answer

No, No one does, utterly improbable.<br />
Hahaha a fun.. joke.<br />
Yes.. a few do but I, Do Not.<br />
I Am A Perrrrrrrrrrrrson A Persssssssssssone A Peersowine A PEERSONE PARRRRSOON..

Best Answer

She and other have been caught in the act of family treason.

Best Answer

I dislike her ways but now her per se. But I will say if she weren't my mom she is not the type of person I would have around. IJS

Best Answer

No, I never disliked my mom. She was the greatest. She always could make me smile, and often she made us laugh out loud. I miss her so much.

Best Answer

Yes I do. Let me put it this way, she didn't win mom of the year award

Best Answer

Lol
Not all moms deserves the award. Just a good enough mama.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say I dislike her per say, but I disagree with a lot of things she's done. I feel obligated to say I "love" her, but I'd add on that I love her from a distance. It wouldn't be morally right for me to announce exactly why I dislike my mother, but I'll just say that I hope to never become like her when I grow into an adult/parent.

Best Answer

To FEATHER 10 Well not all kids like their parents and It's ok to love your mom in a distance. Whatever your mom she's allowed to make decisions herself as she's the adult. Nobody and I mean nobody is perfect. Sometimes they made mistakes and they learn from it. What did she do that makes u angry? If it involves your life then I could understand but I hope not. In this life everyone gotta do their best. That's all we can do . Chin up and love your mom Unconditionally.

Best Answer

Hi Myalee. Like I said in my previous post, I will not share, at least publicly, the events that occurred between me and my mother. I would rather keep the details private. If you happen to be a mother, you sound like a dedicated one from your reply. As I read your response to my post, I felt a little offended because it sounded like you assumed you know the depth of the situation. Either way, thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Best Answer