Government, organized religion and major corporations make up the triad of tyranny that rules over almost every aspect of our lives. They each feed off of the others and work together in keeping the masses weak, ignorant and as obedient as possible.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

I can defend my self to a point from serial killers, I can't defend myself from the ever encroaching government intrusions in my life.

Best Answer

People have no idea,in general,of the minds that rule this world.They place trust in the treacherous,believing they are in safe hands,but this is not the case.

Best Answer

Yeah, serial killers might.

Best Answer

If only there was some organization where we could pool our resources to defend the common person against such people.

Best Answer

Yeah, I agree completely with that statement. *Salute*

Best Answer

If you think your governments bad you should try a bit of ours (britain).

Best Answer

Bosses.

Best Answer

Government is not a person.

Best Answer

The pain is self-inflicted.

Best Answer

where do you work Tsunami3 ?

Best Answer

I don't. And I didn't two years ago when this question was asked.

Best Answer

C'est la vie

Best Answer

no, in the long run not life - death

Best Answer

I agree that over reaching of over ambitious federalist policy are too general and costly to be beneficial; yet instead of scaling back and butting out of freedom they impose taxes an d further enforcement cost ba<x>sed on enforcing those limitations of personal freedom.

Best Answer