This is going to sound mad crazy, but I once had the most serene and painless dream (I am always in pain so I remembered it).......I used to work way too hard and ended paying for it later.......but I had this wonderful dream......everything was so green with trees......there was a pond with Lilies and everything a pond in the south somewhere would have and I dreamed I was swimming at night in the moonlight with my Golden Retriever! LOL I know I know......it would have been better if it was a man, but we don't create our own dreams do we? What struck me was the no pain part.....animals have healing powers we know nothing about and thus maybe my dog that I had just rescued?

Best Answer

Before I knew about the trinity I dreamt that they walked me through a castle that was perfect with perfect blades of grass in the court. I asked why and one of them said this is all yours. I woke up crying.

Best Answer

I have amazing dreams and they sometimes have an effect that lasts for awhile.

Best Answer

Yeah. Like right now I'm dreaming that I'm answering questions online.. freaky real!

Best Answer

haha.me too

Best Answer

lucid dreams..

Best Answer

All good. Just dont know many people that see, or remember dreams they had like it just happened. Later.

Best Answer

Some of the dreams I have I can remember for years. If they were important they never leave.

Best Answer

After my husband died I had him come to me in several different dreams. I always started by telling him he couldn't be here because he was dead. He told me he found that out. He had to come back and tell me he was OK. He will always love me. And a little story. Life is like when you are driving in a big city in a traffic jam. When all the cars are there you can't see me but when you get thru you will see me I am there.

Best Answer