donray2222 donray2222 41-45, M 4 Answers Oct 14, 2011

This is going to sound mad crazy, but I once had the most serene and painless dream (I am always in pain so I remembered it).......I used to work way too hard and ended paying for it later.......but I had this wonderful dream......everything was so green with trees......there was a pond with Lilies and everything a pond in the south somewhere would have and I dreamed I was swimming at night in the moonlight with my Golden Retriever! LOL I know I know......it would have been better if it was a man, but we don't create our own dreams do we? What struck me was the no pain part.....animals have healing powers we know nothing about and thus maybe my dog that I had just rescued?

Best Answer

Before I knew about the trinity I dreamt that they walked me through a castle that was perfect with perfect blades of grass in the court. I asked why and one of them said this is all yours. I woke up crying.

Best Answer

I have amazing dreams and they sometimes have an effect that lasts for awhile.

Best Answer

Yeah. Like right now I'm dreaming that I'm answering questions online.. freaky real!

Best Answer

haha.me too

Best Answer

lucid dreams..

Best Answer

All good. Just dont know many people that see, or remember dreams they had like it just happened. Later.

Best Answer