I make my own with a grindstone.

Best Answer

for real?

Best Answer

of course not. I get robbed like everyone else.

Best Answer

hehe..for one sec, i thought you did. :)

Best Answer

You could save money and eat grass.

Best Answer

hehe..which grass would you recommend? ;)

Best Answer

the generics have even gone up. don't even bother looking at the pop-tarts though 5 bucks a box. a bowl of cereral, two piecies of bread with pb or j, yogurt cup, and a big cup of milk and a few minutes later a big cup of juice.

Best Answer

Yes , but start looking at coupons and store ads to find them on sale.Then stock up. Once you have a supply of three or four boxes it gives you the leisure to wait for the REALLY good sales like two for one .<br />
Do this with any dry groceries , just buy on sales and stock up with canned food and boxed food.

Best Answer

yes its way too expensive. and it takes more than one bowl of cereal for my kdia to feel full so I just feed them pb& j, they all split an apple, slice of cheese, and a big carrot. plust either milk or hot tea.

Best Answer

yes they are especially the so called slimmers ones

Best Answer

i know they are such small boxes for nothing like than 4 bucks!

Best Answer

think about me i haven't gone grocery shopping in atleast 10 yrs,what the hell happened,i was thinking the girlfriend had another family she was feeding

Best Answer

Yes, but I think they have tried to moderate the price somewhat

Best Answer

the generic brands are cheaper, thats all i know

Best Answer