Jesus taught the flood as history thats good enough for me.<br />
‘Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the Ark. Then the Flood came and destroyed them all.’ (Luke 17:26–27)

Best Answer

Yes I do believe Noah was a real person.

Best Answer

yes definitely, Lots of proof of it.

Best Answer

YES OF COURSE AS A CHRISTIAN! but as wordly proven to they already found the ark in the mountians of turky.as well for the flooding they found now skeptics please listen i love this one try to exsplain this one away they have found yes found horseshoecrabs on the tips of mountian peaks all over. horseshoecrabs fosils dont mountian climb last time i checked. i also would like to add even that this isnt part of your qeustion they also did under water research around the red sea in a certian area i forgot but in the close area coral growing on chariot weels as well parts of the body of the chariot many of them in long rows which is when the floods came crashing down on pharows army sorry i know i miss spelled it. there is on going studies on the bible and scientist can only agree. keep the faith god wont let you anyway.

Best Answer

Flood stories abound, and in older religions than JudeoChristian. There may or may not be archeological evidence, but even if there is, there's also evidence that suggests many biblical stories were borrowed from older religions, with Canaanite, near eastern and other older myths being tamed for the OT books. Noah could be another version of, "Man walks into a bar... let's call him John..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_Ark#Origins_of_the_Genesis_Ark_story

Best Answer

There is proof around the world of it, you would have to be blinded by pseudo-scientific dogma not to see it. SO I guess my answer is yes.

Best Answer

No. I've been educated and I've seen what Christians call evidence of the great flood. Most of it can be demonstrated to be inaccurate simply by taking a jar full of sand, soil and stones, filling it with water and then shaking it up. Strangely this matches modern flood deposits whereas what the Christians claim are flood deposits look more like just about every known geologic process other than a flood.<br />
There's no evidence in the geologic record for it and anyone with a high school grasp of science should be able to debunk it all with little effort. I'll em<x>bed the appropriate videos in my blog, anyone who cares about intellectual honesty can have a look.

Best Answer

Yes, Yes, Yes. Sorry, one too many yesses. Meterological fact: If all the moisture in our atmosphere condensed to form water on the earth it would cover the highest mountain and then some. Just sayin......

Best Answer

Citations please.

Best Answer

Channel 5 weatherman in KC.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on my full-blown near death (transcendent) experience in 1981, I'd have to say that both are one of the many tall tales in the Bible.

Best Answer

My bible thumping neighbor does, he thinks that everything was created 10,000 years ago and nothing has changed. he believes in Noah's flood and creationism and all that stuff.

Best Answer

See Gilgamesh. **Older than Genesis with many parallels

Best Answer

yes........and the flood is a geological fact................. the continents where linked.......... until the flood...... they start to get separated.................. and spiritually..Noah had took the word of God that never a flood like that will happeng again on earth...........you know what is the simbole of that promis........ Rainbow......so next time you see rainbow ....say thank you God for not punishing us with another flood............ and don't tell me there's floods now.............. Noah's flood was very huge.......all the earth was submerged in water even moutains..........nothing like that happened... you can check history and books of geology.......

Best Answer

Yeah you should read some of those geology books, you'll find they debunk your claims.

Best Answer

the fossilized remains of the ark were found in the mountain region of Ararat, just where sc<x>ripture says it rested.

Best Answer

Course! It was in the bible, a book that was written by one being and only offers truth. Such as the solar system complete with humans was created in less then a week.

Best Answer

sure why not...<br />
and in no way is it realted to the existance of god.

Best Answer

Noah was not real. There was never a global flood. Large and expansive floods over hundreds of miles sure.

Best Answer

Every religion ever known has had a flood story. I wonder if this is because it actually happened and everyone wants to lay claim, or if the authors are really that unimaginative.

Best Answer

There is some historical evidence that says... may have been real... but hugely exaggerated.

Best Answer