I hide that I am on this site, b/c i talk about personal stuff. Or that I'm on Facebook and Twitter. My boo has issues. If you guys sent a gesture, like Good morning he would freak lol Plus, this is anonymous website.
loyallover loyallover 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 13, 2012

No one uses my laptop but me, but ba<x>sed on some of the answers I may start deleting things to keep the system from slowing down. I don't visit EP on the job, as some do.

Best Answer

after some time yes, because i think it helps keep things running faster on the comp/internet...like all that useless data stored for no reasons really esp. if i don't it for anything

Best Answer

Deleting your history, cookies, cache files etc. helps to prevent your computer system from slowing down. With all of those extra bits of information on your system the computer scans them to use with every browser session. The more that you end up collecting the longer it takes your system to scan them, the slower your system responds.<br />
You would be surprised at the total number of excess files on your system if you checked it.

Best Answer

why, thank you for your intelligent answer!

Best Answer

no my husband sees me on here all the time,he doesn't understand why i love it tho

Best Answer

I'm an open book, that way I edit my self before anyone else can.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah, I do it too and not because I want to hide anything...it is just for a clean up.

Best Answer

good idea. :)

Best Answer

i have tried, but my guy is smarter on the computers than me. so did it do any good, probably not.

Best Answer

haha lol
I am smarter then him on then him on the software department.
So, i got him covered lol

Best Answer

yes mine is the same way over innocent stuff, I delete mine all the time

Best Answer

haha. they are so ridiculous.
Like one time this guy volunteered to buy Dunkin Donuts for me.
I had NO interest in this dude.
He asked if i had room for a friend, i told him no. lol
i told my boo about it, now he is holding it over me.
they are so simple, yet manage to make something simple huge. lol

Best Answer

I don't usually, might today though cause I'm on my partner's laptop ;-)

Best Answer

lol. . . .
Got to.
They see your user name. then see everything you do.

Best Answer

Lol, don't think I've said anything on here he would be shocked by! As long as he isn't one of the guys I told to fck off :-P

Best Answer

Best Answer

Who is he would freak?

Best Answer

right.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer