Ok I really dread Christmas then feel bad as It upsets those around me when i just cant get in to the feel of it. It never used to be like this :0(
junkangel junkangel 31-35, F 21 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

I love Christmas...I am only sad because I cannot set my own home up and decorate...but Christmas is my favorite holiday

Best Answer

I dread that it has mostly lost it's true meaning......

Best Answer

I don't dread it , it just gets boring after you're 30 and epecially if you're alone.

Best Answer

I do I get so depressed feel like I can't make everyone happy

Best Answer

I love Christmas....gathering with family, all the good food, watching the kids open presents, and getting a visit from Santa (my dad dresses up every year). But I do dread the expense, the stress about what to buy for whom, the crowded stores and traffic....all THOSE things I could do without.

Best Answer

I dread it. It was around Christmas time when my entire extended family found out I was pregnant and it was the most awkward experience of my life. I've cried on every Christmas Eve since then.

Best Answer

Yes, I dread it because it's hard to escape family, and there's no transport at all in the UK, and everything's shut. Everything. ****** ridiculous.

Best Answer

I went out of my way to make sure I'm working. It's just awkward for me. My mother tries so hard to do the "family time" thing which neither of us really want and I end up dragged off to spend time with her friends.<br />
Yeah, I feel guilty but I feel that a lot so eh. lol

Best Answer

I don't dread too much but presents are rough. Memories are good though. Traditions - I like.

Best Answer

Thats so funny cuz i always get a bad reaction about that when I say i dread Christmas every year. I just hatehhaving to be so fake with my family pretending every thing is all good. They always have un solicited advice and soooo much drama. I liked the 1 Christmas when I was sick and stayed home alone and watch awesome movies all day and ate ham and drank hot coco in my pjs without a care in the world. That would be a Christmas miracle.

Best Answer

i just dread the hangovers

Best Answer

I don't mind saying that I hate Christmas. I like a good feast but the rest of it sucks. I don't need gifts and 95% of the music is unlistenable dreck. It's an awful time of year.

Best Answer

Yeah, I do. I dread it because I have next to no money and I feel guilty because I can't buy anything for anyone and everyone goes all out for me. Like it makes me feel guilty that I have nothing for them...really puts me in a depressive mood.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes :( My family is really upset about it, and I am too because I don't want to feel like this, but I just do.. :/

Best Answer

No. I've no one to buy for and I plan on spending it at the beach for a day with my mom and my birds.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. And no, I don't. Its just full of horrible memories, the lack of spirit, and the common "I don't give a KCUF (read backwards)"

Best Answer