it just seems no matter how much good i do or no matter how much i try to help people i dont get anything back..i must point out i dont just help people to get something back i do it because im a caring person but whenever anybody needs help im first to the scene but when i need help there's nobody in sight the amount of times ive been really upset and had nobody there for me i dont want that for anyone its the most horrible feeling ever
MCDC1990 MCDC1990 22-25, M 9 Answers Jun 19 in Community

I know how that feels

Best Answer

Well, I have been exactly where you are and I have discovered that help doesn't usually come in the conventional ways. You might not get someone to listen to you and you're so busy being upset that there isn't someone to listen, you miss something small, that could've made you feel better. Like the weather changing to sunny in the middle of a cold winter, or it starting to rain in a dry, hot summer. Well, the good things aren't always to do with weather, but it's the only examples I could think of right now. Just don't be bothered by it. Do what makes you happy. Even if it's making other people happy.

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

It makes no difference to me whether the world is against me, or not. I am in this world, I devote myself to God, my kids, and those people that are worth my time and attention. I am not here to appease or be come something or someone that I'm not. I don't contend that I will ever be looked upon as normal or decent or not deficient; I already know how people view me in this world. It still doesn't matter, or change who I am.

Best Answer

What goes around comes around. Be patient, you're young

Best Answer

some paths are not easy but worth travelling and beneficial to the 'whole' ?

Best Answer

I know exactly how you feel

Best Answer