Frost119 Frost119 18-21, M 18 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

I often fantasize about watching the sun rise from the bottom of the sea~<br />
:-)

Best Answer

I love the idea of being directly on the bottom of the ocean and just staring up at where the sun meets the water. Watching all the seal life passing by and interacting as the sun's rays set upon the sand all around. So I agree with you fully there.

Best Answer

heck yes! lol

Best Answer

When I was really young, I thought it would be cool.<br />
Then I went diving, and I realized that the ocean is generally very cold, dark, and deep. <br />
I discovered that I am a land creature. Though I do like aquariums a lot.

Best Answer

Uhh all the time :P I'm convinced I should have been a mermaid.

Best Answer

Lol, I hear you there. It would have been interesting if the world was more water and everything evolved based off that.

Best Answer

no but that is an interesting idea!

Best Answer

I did when I was a kid. Then I realized that I couldn't swim, I hate the taste of fish, and I get seasick.

Best Answer

I do...I've lived on the ocean...it would be interesting to live in it.

Best Answer

U mean like Costner in waterworld?

Best Answer

Somewhat.

Best Answer

With all those drift nets, plastic bottles, etc.? No thanks. I will take my chances on land.

Best Answer

Well, we'll go with the idealistic world with no pollution, garbage and so forth. Something like the world were just water from the beginning.

Best Answer

That's different. A water planet. It would be interesting, living in such a world. Dare say, somewhere out in the universe, such a planet may indeed exist. It would be interesting to live on such a planet, if just to get an understanding of what marine life is really like.

Best Answer

I agree with you fully. Imagine if everything had evolved based on the world becoming one large watery planet. It'd be fascinating to see what they would all be like.

Best Answer

If you can write well, it would make an interesting novel.

Best Answer

I've actually been thinking of writing a novel along the basis of a more watery world.

Best Answer

Its a new concept, I think. May be worth exploring. You never know. If Watership Down was popular and successful, an underwater story could be too.

Best Answer

This is very true. I've been trying to think of a lot of ways to make it quite unique.

Best Answer

Just wish I lived nearer to it sometimes.

Best Answer

I smell a fish

Best Answer

No. I can't swim.

Best Answer