leeah90 leeah90 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 8 in Health

Learn to breathe deeply and correctly that will calm you and slow the heart rate.

Best Answer

It could very well be from anxiety; I know when I'm very anxious, I can tell that my heart rate increases more than usual, and I don't feel settled at all.

Best Answer

Mines been like this for the past 6 months. I had a stressful last year of Uni and didn't handle it very well. I'm told its nothing serious but I can't help but fret over it when it involves my heart.

Best Answer

many people who experience panic attacks feel like they are having a heart attack; too much stress can be very hard on the body and mind. You probably need more relaxation and time to unwind.

Best Answer

its anxiety. i get that sometimes too. my hand just randomly shakes and my heart starts to beat really fast. i try to sleep and forget it but sometimes i just calm myself and eventually it stops.

Best Answer

Yes. I do experience some times. And yes it is due to anxiety. I have anxiety issues too. Nothing dangerous or cause of panic though ( in absence of other conditions).

I try some yoga and meditation. It usually calms down in about 10 minutes. And it is very very easy.

Best Answer

Yes you can get it anywhere anytime it just happens it's very bad but it has happen to me at night I couldn't get to sleep I thought I'd die it's a terrible thing to suffer ( anxiety )

Best Answer

Yes I've experienced this quite a few times, I was told by my doctor that it can be anxiety, stress or even too much caffeine.

Best Answer

often and it is in bed but not when I am trying to sleep.

Best Answer

I do, but I think that has to do with my age.

Best Answer