Gcarrie Gcarrie 16-17, F 7 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Emotional Health

Old photographs I find in antique stores, I think of how much a living relative of these people would love to have these pictures.

Best Answer

That could be an interesting goal for your life...to help people obtain those photos...what an intense journey that would be!!
Thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

I'm not quite sure if empathy is possible toward inanimate ob<x>jects. Mainly empathy is felt toward living things. When one has a feeling toward art, it is known as "appreciation".

Best Answer

That depends on the type and strength of ones ability...When an artist paints a picture,a poet writes a poem,etc. Etc. They imprint on what they are working on...Some empathics can actually read a perrsons type on the internet because their energy is carried on the electroonic highway.

Best Answer

Thank you for understanding, I know that what I feel has a very spiritual meaning. It's just that feeling of emotion toward the type of work is so so so strong, I can not ignore it. I believe that my ability is definitely very strong when it comes to the art.

Best Answer

I just call it really getting into art.

Best Answer

Thank you! If only I had the ability to create artwork myself.

Best Answer

You do, it's just about finding your medium. Some people write, others paint. For instance, I'm crap at painting, good at directing, good at writing, good at playing guitar, but I'm an atrocious artist, I couldn't draw an apple to save my life.

Best Answer

That is exactly how I am, and partly because I am dyslexic. Instruments are amazing aren't they? I've been a violinist for 6 years. You like writing also? It's so important to be able to write, but not every one can do it.

Best Answer

Try photography or something it's a lot more than just pointing and clicking. You might like it.

Best Answer