pinkspell pinkspell 22-25, F 13 Answers Apr 23, 2012

hello, pinkspell <br />
guilt is my constant companion. i was brought to believe whatever went wrong was my fault. and it is still there... lurking, ready to pounce.... pretends to be a friend but has a knife ready to give me another little stab.... not enough to kill me... that would be too easy... so just enough to make me feel bad.... really bad.<br />
thank you for asking, with respect from robbie<br />
.

Best Answer

but its really horrible, some say its normal to like have thought and have like feelings, but i always feel guilty about a single thought that i realise later on that i wouldnt take it into consideration. why does the human mind wish for things for like secs and then realise that he / she wouldnt care abt it....

Best Answer

it is a very intense habit that we acquire - or is forced upon us when we are young. i have tried to break the habit but it is too strong, so now i just learn to live with it. by not fighting it, it seems to get weaker. i hope you find a way that works for you.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing, I feel guilty all the time and people especially close friends and family have a way of making me feel that everything that goes wrong is my fault, I keep saying I'm sorry to the point I say it without thinking .it is a sad and lonely feeling to feel guilty all the time.

Best Answer

yes . . .

Best Answer

I live in constant guilt, I believe it is natural being human.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I'm a culprit

Best Answer

Guilty about what, Honey? Anything specific, or just a general feeling?

Best Answer

i just feel guilty abt every thought i get, specially the ones that scares me off

Best Answer

If you've harmed no one, then there's no need to feel the least bit guilty. Think of all the good things you've done for people, and seek to do more..doing a kindness for someone, no matter how small, will help you feel better. *Hug*

Best Answer

i love helping people and loving makes me feel good, but why do humans get like thoughts from time to time?

Best Answer

Keep loving... you will sort it out. You're young and smart.. it's natural to question yourself. It will be ok; you'll see. Do no harm, and sleep the slumber of the blameless. Don't worry so much, Baby. Occupy your mind with other things...like a boyfriend?? ;-)

Best Answer

Only about certain things. But I dont let it bother me.

Best Answer

Me to over everything it sucks...Thats why I smoke pot its better then taking xanax

Best Answer

i hate this thing called guilt...im just a sad person because of it :(

Best Answer

I don't FEEL guilty, I am guilty ;)

Best Answer

Atta Girl!

Best Answer

wish i was the Guilt i would have made people feel better

Best Answer