Yeah, I've felt like that, but then again... I'm not much of a people person.

Best Answer

I'm in no way a 'people person' either. Maybe that's why I try to hold on to my established friendships.

Best Answer

Yeah, perhaps.

Best Answer

She has other friends and you only have her....time to make some local friends.

Best Answer

She doesn't have any other friends though. Other than her boyfriend and her mom... seriously. Maybe because nobody else could put up with it.

Best Answer

Maybe she doesn't realize how much you mean to her yet, Sounds immature but you could always just ignore her for a bit, just so she can see how much she take yah for granted.

Best Answer

Also, I do have friends here. And cost me significantly less :)

Best Answer

I've honestly thought about the ignoring thing. Is that what friends do to each other though? I've heard how she talks about friends she used to have, angry at how they stopped talking and eventually became strangers. But that could totally be on her for being lazy....

Best Answer

Not forever, but just be very busy for a week or something so she start to miss you and realize how much you bring to the table.

Best Answer