Scorpio1991 Scorpio1991 18-21, M 10 Answers Jun 29, 2011

always, life is the stage and we are the puppets. performing whatever role we need to fill. just doing whatever is necessary to keep the fact that you don't feel hidden and no one knows you're different...

Best Answer

Waw! this sounds really discouraging! I'm having hard time with showing my emotions but they are there. I guess when we think we don't have them it's because we try to hide something, don't you think? at the moment I don't have anybody to share my emotions with so this is a big problem.

Best Answer

Yes, I feel like this quite a bit. Someone else answered this question by saying “ Why would you have to pretend? If you care what people think then you have emotions.” Well, that’s not necessarily true. Personally, I could care less what most people think – the reason I pretend is to avoid the drama caused when a person does not show the appropriate emotions. If you don’t put on the right act, people start to question you. They think something is wrong with you, and begin asking weird questions. That inconveniences me, and is annoying…so to avoid it, I always try to wear the correct happy or sad face. <br />
It’s not that I’m emotionless – I do feel emotions in extreme circumstances of either grief, love or happiness. But I think most of the world is irrational, overly sensitive, and emotional. They have huge reactions to silly things, and expect the same from others.

Best Answer

Yes! Maybe more accurately though, I mostly just don't understand some of them. Like love. I say I love you to my mother, but I honestly don't know if I do. And because we have such a ****** relationship, it seems like it would make sense if I didn't, but with any other family member it feels the same. It's not that I hate them or want to hurt them or anything, I like them as people, but when I say those words I feel nothing. <br />
I have friends that are pretty much family now, I've known them so long. We say it too each other too, and I feel like I really really care about them, like I would really help them out if they were in trouble, but it's the same sort of thing. It's also the same when I haven't seen a friend or family member for a long time and they say they miss me. I know that it's great to see them and I always enjoy hanging out with them, but it doesn't bother me if I go quite a while without seeing or talking to somebody. Does this make any sense? It really sounds inhuman, but I'm not a bad person. I can empathize with people, and I care if I hurt someones feelings, but for the most part I feel like I lack those emotions that help people make strong connections.

Best Answer

Why would you have to pretend? If you care what people think then you have emotions.

Best Answer

lol how else would you be able to live in a community full of people? just never talk?

Best Answer

You can say what you mean and let them hate you. That is what I do.

Best Answer

not all the time, but yes there are many times. i feel like sigourney weaver in that big power loader - working the controls from the inside to make myself say and do the right things on the outside. "what does someone expect me to do or say now? what would a normal person say or do? what face should i make? when should my voice tone go up and down?" then the next day i'm present again in time and space. but i never know when it's going to come on.

Best Answer

I'm missing a few of them.

Best Answer

Sometimes yes, but i often link that to what ever contraceptive pill im on at the time. Obviously you're a man, but it still could be linked to ur hormones

Best Answer