DMB28 DMB28 31-35, F 8 Answers May 8 in Parenting & Family

I always think it s silly when people say that. children know when a relationship is bad. Not only is it teaching them that unhappy relationships are normal, but they may be better off raised by two separate, yet happier parents.

Best Answer

I understand that completely. This is so tough. Do I want to break their hearts and leave their disloyal father, to live, god knows where, or 'tough it out' until they're older....?

Best Answer

it doesnt have to break their hearts. divorce doesnt have to be a damaging thing. But you deserve a good marriage and your children deserve a happy momma. And as a woman, especially if you have a daughter, show her that she deserves a loyal man who will treat her well

Best Answer

People stay married for that reason quite often. There are so many variables. Is there any abuse? Is the home life stable or tumultuous? How long before the kids are grown and on their own? This is not an easy question, because the details matter here.

Best Answer

We have four young children, 10, 8, 6 and 4. He's been disloyal for 4 yrs, were a RAF family and I left my career in the military behind to raise the children. I just don't kind what on earth to do. Will I ruin their lives either way....?

Best Answer

I did. I'm not sure it was for the best - but things could have been so much harder, only, in different ways. <br />
You do have to question what you are teaching them by doing so. Are you teaching them to tuff things and work through things or are you teaching them to be doormats? That answer has everything to do with your interactions with your spouse. It is a very personal decision.

Best Answer

That's pretty much why I stay with my wife, but it has been really difficult lately.

Best Answer

for me .. you're a bit short on facts .. is there domestic violence .. oral abuse .. other women / men .. if not tuff it out .. grow assets and bank balances .. kids will be better off too ..

Best Answer

Stalking, taking videos/photos without my knowledge, three other women in 4 yrs. spitefulness. Verbal abuse and degradation. I can tough it all out, but I guess, having 3 daughters and a son, I could be doing more damage...I'm stuck on this decision.

Best Answer

I see .. well i'm different to the more conventional set .. I say stay, its your duty ... do what your told .. but covertly engage other lovers .. but keep them non-public .. above all, I believe obedience will reward ..

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer