My goal is to learn a new skill and get a new hobby. I'm honestly sick of being past 30 with no hobbies or skills other than work. Anyone else feel this way and want to work on something together and keep each other on track?
ThatsJustMarvelous ThatsJustMarvelous 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Hobbies

I want to learn how to grow my very own carrots :)

Best Answer

LOL I'm nothing but hobbies and skills? Hows that meant in relation to hobbies?<br />
I've made a game for kids and gamers to repent from my D&D and RPG focus on combat and killing to add constructive play and hopefully add interesting play for girls as well and would LOVE a female perspective on my male (so clueless) ideas on what interests girls that doesn't force roles or lock them into the female version of combat as play and makes fighting seem like a good solution and life as something cheep rather than precious.<br />
And I'm willing to pick up anything as well that may interest you.<br />
My status as a writer slowly starving but somehow managing a college ramen and tap water existence in my noble march to death from stupidity and an attempt at leaving something to help behind leaves me time at least if you'd like

Best Answer

Sure, I will look at your games.

Best Answer

Sure, I will look at your games. That sounds fun.

Best Answer

Good question, i have been looking for some help regarding my work situation for the past year and a few weeks ago i revived a offer of help, but the timing is way off as per usual. Now i face the choice of taking the offer and missing out on sections of the help offered and basically letting the person down or saying no to something i need to be doing, ahhh choices lol.

Best Answer

yes sure.. i would like to have a buddy for skill and hobby

Best Answer