I think it's so funny when you're arguing with a person and they just get angrier and more frustrated because of how calm you are towards them.
ImGayButDontTell ImGayButDontTell 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 7 in Embarrassing & Funny

Haha lol yea their reaction is humorous. That helps to tone down my anger too

Best Answer

I know right, I love it.

Best Answer

Yeah sure, there are some here on ep, they get really judgmental and start hurling abuses and you're like..''mhmm :)''and they abuse more and put all their energy into insulting you.. it's funny..

Best Answer

Really funny!

Best Answer

It's called reverse psychology. It's also because they're so used to their energy being transferred to the other person, that it shocks their nervous system when someone does the opposite to what they're used to

Best Answer

Cool, new information. :D

Best Answer

Yes. I agree.

Best Answer

Yay! Another person that understand! People always think I'm crazy when I say this.

Best Answer

I do that too lol.

Best Answer

I think it's the funniest thing, you're like answering them calmly and happily as they are raging at you.

Best Answer