What's funny is that so many people buy into their BS. :/

Best Answer

Yeah, think Martha Stewart has a magazine ba<x>sed on simplicity, Real Simple, every issue shows nice glossy pictures of things to buy to make life more simple. People who grew up dirt poor usually don't write such things even though they remember the simple times from their younger years. I could show Martha a thing or two about true simplicity.

Best Answer

Nope. I find it weird that some rich people have staff stealing stuff and they don't notice. Think you would miss a yacht haha. But in that vein I find it funny when "celebrities" go on about saving the planet and fly by private jet !!

Best Answer

Sickening, isn't it.

Best Answer

Include the deep songs from wealthy bands and singers.

Best Answer

Ya - Like Rod Stewart singing about being lonely and having no one. I want to ask him "Don't women throw their panties at you from the stage??" Get outta here!

Best Answer

Yes but sometimes guys like him long for the days when they were not famous and they could live normal lives.

Best Answer