teenfantasy teenfantasy 16-17, F 15 Answers Jun 15, 2012

It's a sad world when there's people like you who have nothing better to do than to judge what other people look like or dress like. I find people like you irritating. There are more important things in this world than physical appearance.

Best Answer

"people like me". wonderful generalization, might i add. however, i wasn't referring to whether they're "good looking" or not, nor was i implying that physical appearance is the most important thing. but tell me this. if you're supposed to love yourself most, and your top priority is supposed to be you, in general. then shouldn't you be concerned with the way you look? if you have the capability to look more decent than you do, wouldn't you want to? if you dress like a slob and have disgusting greasy hair, wouldn't that imply that you're a careless person in general?
i'm not saying everyone should wear makeup or have plastic surgery or spend thousands on clothes, i'm just saying that if you have the capability to look decent, why shouldn't you?

Best Answer

but perhaps this person has been judged by his/her looks so often that he/she realizied the only way to find out who his/her real friends were was to become less attractive,,the people who were still his/her friend after the transfomation were her real friends all the long while the others were to shallow to see the real person under all the glitter..

Best Answer

No, I don't care how i look. I care about my son and about having food to eat. I don't dress for others. I dress for myself and I don't care what I have on. I can hardly afford to keep a roof over my head, never mind buying clothes for myself. I haven't bought clothes for over 5 years. People give me looks because of the way I dress sometimes and I think they will burn in hell because there are more important things in the world than what I look like. All I care about is my son's health and happiness--that's where all my money goes. Besides, most people look "decent" unless you're including the homeless. Your clothes just need to be clean and basic hygiene is important. That's all you need to take care of.
And why do you say girl's significantly? That's a stupid remark. Girls have to look decent but guys don't. Please! I hope you grow out of this ignorant mentality soon and realize how retarded you sound.

Best Answer

#1. i'm sorry to hear that.
#2. i don't judge. i was talking about those who CAN but CHOOSE not to.
#3. i'm sorry, but that's how it should be. once you're a mom, you have no life. your life revolves around your child, and that's it.
#4. you're in your late 30s, i'm in my teens. what a wonderful thing to do, saying i sound "retarded".
#5. don't judge my mentality unless you know my mentality. based on 1 question i asked, you're automatically going to assume what you want? wouldn't that technically be the same as those people making a snap judgement about you because of the way you dress? everyone is entitled to their opinion, and only those insecure of theirs will pick an argument with someone who thinks otherwise.

Best Answer

I'm not picking an argument. If you don't want responses, don't ask questions. I'm simply giving my opinion. Isn't that what this web site is about? I've met many people that think like you in my life and I detest them. I was once in a very painful, tear-******* experience and the only thing the person of authority could say is, "You must shop at [so and so], right?" I mean I'm going through one of the most painful experiences in my life and all she could think about was my clothes. Talk about shallow, stupid, ignorant, uncompassionate and insensitive.

Best Answer

Because some people just don't care what they look like. They are happy with themselves the way they are. If you care, then good for you but everyone doesn't think like you. I wear what I want as opposed to what might be most flattering to me. The only thing that is important is that you keep yourself clean and take care of yourself.

Best Answer

blah blah i don't judge people by their appearance bs

Best Answer

I'm secure in my femininity and I know who I am so nothing anyone else does matters to me as long as they aren't doing something to hurt me.

Best Answer

Not really. I don't know what is going on in their lives, and I try not to judge what others look like.

Best Answer

Not at all. Smell might be bothersome.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I try not to judge people by only there looks,

Best Answer

no.. because it has nothing to do with anyone else...<br />
i hate when people say that to me..<br />
i want to look like this.. i dont want bright colors of shorts that come to the middle of my ***..<br />
i want to were black and white.. paint my nails.. dye my hair.. keep my hair as poofy as i want... sure yu dont like it.. but i do...

Best Answer

Not at all. As long as they don't stink. People should wear and look how they want without it being a huge deal. Appearances don't make a person. It's what inside that counts.

Best Answer

Actually, I find it refreshing when someone cares about ANYTHING other than their appearance.

Best Answer

that'll be the day , girls always care how they look

Best Answer

Look beyond the book cover for the real story

Best Answer

No. We don't (or shouldn't) dress to impress people.

Best Answer