Alot of ppl on here,repeatedly msg me,and say stuff like,"why aren't you answering me?"Where are you?"
1prettygirl 1prettygirl 36-40, F 20 Answers Jan 25 in Community

That, for me, would be answered with "none of your business where or what I'm doing or with whom I'm doing it." So yes, I guess you could say it would annoy me :)

Best Answer

hell yeah it's annoying but here there are a lot of loonies. just block them bc that is inconsiderate and cocky of them to expect you to always be available

Best Answer

If they're acting like that, they're being ridiculous. Your frustration with them is understandable.

Best Answer

hi ! i got yelled at ! i didn't get the original message till after i got yelled at . go figure . apology was accepted ! :-) not annoyed at the person . i have sent messages and not heard back myself . just wonder if something is wrong ! :-)

Best Answer

Some times but, i replied to you before.. have you been gone or something?

Best Answer

no because people dont always have time to answer straight away<br />
I have had that quite a few time people have messaged me and I have either been away from the computer or doing something else so dont have time to answer straight away

Best Answer

If that is you in that picture, then I'll say you really are One Pretty Girl. I do so love things that make my eyes feel good!! :-)

Best Answer

it is me,funny u mention eyes,my eyes have become so dry and red,they hurt so bad,i have to go get eye drops soon

Best Answer

Poor baby, sorry to hear about your dry eyes. Are you getting enough fluids, so that you're not dehydrated? I'm gonna peruse your profile, just to see what else is there. :-)

Best Answer

i may be dehydrated,dam beer,well i drink about 10 large glasses a day

Best Answer

Only when I tell you to get me another beer.......

Best Answer

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! .....YES!!!! It drives me insane! PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL OUT! AND BE PATIENT!!!!

Best Answer

i can't always be on,or paying attention,i have to go to the bathroom sometimes,lol

Best Answer

Totally!!! and especially when i'm at school!

Best Answer

No. I like when someone actually WANTS to talk to me. Not annoying at all.

Best Answer

wow, that's really rude. You ever seen the questions floating around here like 'what would you do if he didn't message you back straight away?' and 'he didn't message me back, he might be cheating??'. Yeah, people are strange when things make them uncomfortable. Patience, people. Take some advice from the great Yoda.

Best Answer