" Allah corresponded to the Babylonian god Baal, and Arabs knew of him long before Mohammed worshipped him as the supreme God. Before Islam the Arabs recognized many gods and goddesses, each tribe had their own deity. There were also nature deities. Allah was the god of the local Quarish tribe, which was Mohammed's tribe before he invented Islam to lead his people out of their polytheism". I think this might be the reason for the intense difference between Islam and New testament Christianity, and the confusion Mohammad started concerning Isaac and Ishmael. When Abrahamic religion is infused with Paganism, it is no longer the same religion, as is the case with Roman Catholicism and Islam. Note what happened to Christianity when the Romans adopted it. It became a completely different religion than that of the early church. The whole premise behind Constantine's cross was victory in battle. In my PERSONAL OPINION, Allah does not belong in the same group as Yahweh or God.<br />
*The part of the paragraph in quotes is from the Encyclopedia of Religion.

Best Answer

Not touching this one with a barge pole lol

Best Answer

Absolutely wiser words have never been spoken. I have a feeling that this guy is just stirring people up anyway. All his questions seem to be provocative ones based around religion.

Best Answer

maybe but religion grew in different distance places GOD hated religion it separated us from each other

Best Answer

Yes it is true There's Only one GOD but we people has given him different names :@ What to do??

Best Answer

BTW, I have faith in Allah, the omnipotent &amp; omnipresent :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Assumptions and ignorance in any debate are unhelpful.

Best Answer

Any kind of Religious ignorance annoys me.

Best Answer

You know what's more annoying? ....

Best Answer

Yeah?

Best Answer

A dog that won't quit barking at the moon.

Best Answer

I'll keep that to myself. (damn)

Best Answer

Feel free to say what you want. I'm not trying to start a religious flame war here, just saying something that personally bugs me.

Best Answer

Just read my staus. :)

Best Answer

on my status.

Best Answer