I am noticing a pattern with me. If I feel hurt I also get a sore throat and even fever.
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 9 Answers Aug 19 in Health

I throw up.

Best Answer

I have been close to that all day today.

Best Answer

I was yesterday, I never ate until 11 at night.

Best Answer

You have a good reason to feel that way. You are strong. I am here too if you ever want to talk.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

that dont usually happen with me

Best Answer

Yes I believe most get physically sick when heart broken.

Pox’s on anyone that hurts a beautiful lady like you.

Best Answer

Thank you for such nice words. I was told that I was to ugly for have a romantic relationship by this guy that lives in the neighborhood. He hurt me so bad I got physically sick over it. YOu do know that you are a treasure to my heart. I love you and your friendship. Thank you for saying such nice things.

Best Answer

lack of appetite, and sometimes nausea

Best Answer

That too.

Best Answer

Yes in severe cases of betrayal. sick to my stomach, body aches, fatigue, anxiety, etc.

Best Answer

Yes, to be hurt at the core and when I had done nothing to deserve such harsh treatment.

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds.

Best Answer

It does and this creep will never be allowed to get close enough to ever say mean things to me again.

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

The girl I loved said no way jose!! .. and I lost like 75 pounds.. by not eating..horrible..

Best Answer

Oh my

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

its not your emotions I used to get extreme severe panic attacks. and the next day I felt fine when it was over

Best Answer