I get so sleepy around this time everyday. I hate it. How you deal with these sleepy times when there's no time to nap?
seekspeace seekspeace 46-50, F 26 Answers Mar 30, 2009

If you drink a lot of coffee, soda, energy drinks it can cause these crashes. The best way to deal with them is to cut back on your caffeine and sugar intake. Eat better and have a healthy lunch. If you do not have time to eat lunch, have a healthy snack like some fruit and a big glass of fruit juice or water, and some whole grain bread with a handful of mixed nuts.

If you cut back on caffeine and sugar and start eating healthier you will notice a huge change within the first week-month.

Oh and also eat a good breakfast too, that will kick start your metabolism and help kick start your body and brain.

Best Answer

at least 3 days a week i get so tired around 3-4 i take a 2 hour nap, i have been out of work over a year now i get up @ 6 watch tv eat toast have coffee go on the internet ect. hang out with friends a little bit see my kids ect... drink a lot of ice tea skip lunch every other day... I'm in a bad way... Bored/depressed ect .... Do not have a answer, week ends are ok dont get tired...................

Best Answer

YEAH, unfortunately thats when i scheduled my history class, so i've been falling asleep :( i LOVE history but i take a small nap so that i can focus on the rest of the class, i always feel so bad but i'm just SOOO tired.

Best Answer

Sleep is for the weak.

Best Answer

I sure do..My butt is draggin so bad, I think I leave tail prints. Fresh air is the best remedy..Oxygen!

Best Answer

Any time after 2p.m. I start to nod off, I can't help it. Ever since I started taking Efexor.

Best Answer

They say to have a protein snack? I drink pepsi all day so you wouldn't think I would have this problem but they say that's why we do...Oh well...Maybe we should try a protein pick me up?

Best Answer

3-4 perfect nap time!

Lots of coffee and pepsi all day helps!

Best Answer

Yes! I need a nap right now! I'd kill for one.

Best Answer

Yes OMG this is the worst time for me. I always hoped that we didn't have some big meeting at work at that time. I was always afraid that I would fall asleep. 3 to 4 is definately my slump time!

Best Answer

Depends on what you ate and how much and if the weather is yuck outside. Lots of different reasons for that one.

Best Answer

"Around 3pm, when your energy and blood sugar fails, some say Robert Goulet appears and messes with your stuff. Just a handful of Emerald Nuts has enough energy to keep Robert Goulet at bay........until tommorrow.." lol

Oh man, that was a greta commercial!

Best Answer

Caffeine helps . Taking a break to get some fresh air is also a good idea. Try to eat smaller portions several times a day instead of a three heavy meals ( avoid heavy lunches and alcohol with your lunch ) and make sure you are getting enough sleep. Happy Daydreaming !!!

Best Answer

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

Coffee ?

I'm usually in class and no doubt !

Hell YES Lol !

Best Answer

I get like that all the time. Try snacking on something to give you a little afternoon boost.

Best Answer