Just seems like when society rushes the holidays it makes them less enjoyable, makes them go by way too fast, takes away from the true meaning, and makes it less fun. The holidays should be something enjoyed not thrown in my face months in advance. And slow down with the Christmas decor we haven't got to August yet
southernchic22 southernchic22 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 10, 2012

They have?!?!?!?! *@%#^&@!!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes! Lol I went into hobby lobby just a few days ago and entered the store to find Christmas displays already!

Best Answer

I absolutely hate it when places start advertising for holiday seasons too far in advance... it's like- let me just get through this month before you start harrassing me and worrying me into buying your ****! No I dont need a danicng penguin. No I dont need 500 christmas cards for a quid. NO! I do not want to buy an advent calender in September so that the chocolate is moldy and rank by December 1st!<br />
Still Got my birthday, Halloween, Bon Fire Night, My bfs Birthday, My sisters Birthday, My other sisters birthday and a cousins birthday before Santa comes to town, so shops- DO ONE!

Best Answer

Christmas in July

Best Answer

It's just weird. The good news is my son can't think of anything he wants, he is perfectly happy so we might just go on a trip and skip presents. I don't get into the whole spend-a-thousand-bucks-on-xmas but I do enjoy the time off.

Best Answer

Sounds like a very good idea

Best Answer