connectwithme connectwithme 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

wake up babe there's only one reason for that

Best Answer

what? they are at work? they are in a subway tunnel? they are out of range? they forgot to turn it on? their battery is dead?

Best Answer

Thank you fakeola :) x

Best Answer

no, hes in class during the day

Best Answer

Its only natural... esp. if you wanted to talk to them and it wasn't just a practical phone call. Why wouldn't you be disappointed? You love talking to this person, right?

Best Answer

Thanks for understanding :) yes I spend almost everyday with him so being away from him is enough and then not hearing from him for four days hurt :(

Best Answer

tell him about this. he might love you deeply and just not have the sensibility to want to talk to you... men are quite different to women in this way, being a successful man requires a very different emotional mindset to being a successful woman, especially when we are younger - and we often have to be told explicitly what seems like it should be obvious, natural or easy to work out.

Best Answer

(or maybe his battery died or something etc. sorry to jump to conclusion about your man)

Best Answer

He is 18 and I am 23... I guess what matters to me is nothing to him... Just hard because it makes me doubt him even though deep down I know he cares for me

Best Answer

Age is just a number. I have met people in their 80s who haven't lived a day of their lives and some children remind me of how much I have yet to live.
Anyway, good luck. I hope you speak to him soon so you can find out... or not find out and just enjoy that you are speaking with him. :)

Best Answer

NO! At what point did we become required to have a telephone with us (and on) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I actually hate cell phones, and only have them because of my work.

Best Answer

Yes I know :) I overreact but I just wanted to hear how he was doing

Best Answer

Thus, the voice mail. I do hope it works out for you. Also, sometimes it is easier to reply to a text message than a phone call. You would know better if that would work.

Best Answer

Yes..I'm too. When I'm working on project while my friend is sleeping/hang out..lol

Best Answer

Maybe they are suffering from depression. I've often switched my phone off for days on end. Didn't really care if my gf was calling.

Best Answer

maybe u should start dating a bell hahaha but um she probably doing something with her boyfriend.

Best Answer

Hate it , it use to make me so angry .

Best Answer

Sometimes I know I overreact but it sucks when you haven't spoken to them for four days and just want to hear his voice :( not sure if I am wasting my time on him.

Best Answer

Well I can't really comment on if your wasn't your time on him as I have not long broke up with my fella. But I can say if you really love this guy don't give up .

Best Answer

4 days! That is not normal. I'm thinking you have a good point now.

Best Answer