norwegiangirl12322 norwegiangirl12322 13-15, F 7 Answers Jun 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

not just sunbathing.. I hate the sunlight.

Best Answer

Love it. . . but too much of it makes me sick.

Best Answer

No, you are not the only one, I have never been able to just lay somewhere and bake - it's not fun, it's hot, sweaty and damn! Why would anybody want that :D???

Best Answer

No, I could never feel good sun bathing. I'd wriggle and keep running inside to get a drink, the radio, sun cream, anything! To be honest it's uncomfortable and I just hate it. And I'm thanking myself now because my skin is really good but my friends who used to bake them selves look like shriveled up prunes now. It's really bad for your skin.

Best Answer

it´s boring

Best Answer

That's what i think:)

Best Answer

i prefer swimming , i mean if you go to the pool or to the beach , i go to swim , not to sunbath

Best Answer

but thanks to that , i have white skin , white as snow

Best Answer

look after it and you'll still be getting the girls when you're old *winks

Best Answer

and i have a lot of acne , because of my oily skin , so, not so fast :)

Best Answer

I have never seen the fun in basting myself with lotion and then sitting under the broiler. You are not the only one.

Best Answer