I like water and having showers<br />
water is important :D

Best Answer

nothing I love better then taking a nice long warm shower, u hate everything u I think that u should get in the shower with me and learn a more positive attitude.

Best Answer

like thats at all possible.. and if u saw me u wouldn't come anywhere near

Best Answer

You hate water? : o That's fascinating... why?

Best Answer

i can't swim and nearly drowned heaps of times.. and i live right on the beach

Best Answer

That's terribly unfortunate... But you shouldn't let past experiences run your life for you, hun : ) Learn to slowly get over your fear... it's hard and it make take a while, but nothing's more rewarding. If you live on the beach, go to it once or twice a day and just sit on the sand, far from the water. Slowly make your way towards it and just feel it. Water can be very enjoyable when it's not being scary. Showers and baths aren't so bad if you know that the water they use is safe and not dangerous. You should be afraid of tides, drowning, whirlpools, storms and maelstroms, but not water. As much as it's frightening sometimes, water is very enjoyable as well : )

Best Answer

i dont see how... i hate being wet. it feels so bad.... i also lost a job because i was forced to go on a boat cruise to meet the boss..... i was so scared of water i got real drunk and ended up head butting the boss and got thrown off and beaten up.

Best Answer

I feel terrible, but I giggled when you said you headbutted your boss! I have to say, that's quite a fear though... to the point of drinking? Have you considered maybe seeing a therapist to try and overcome your fear? And being wet only feels bad because of your past experiences. Personally though, I don't like being wet either. If I'm taking a shower or bath, it's fine because I'm getting all nice and clean and I'll be dry afterwards, but being wet without any reason does feel quite bad. I think the best thing for you to do is to try and surpass your fear : ) Do it at your own pace though~

Best Answer