Quit! Not worth the mental anguish 😆

Best Answer

Just another tragic heavy machinery accident.

Best Answer

Good question. I dream of having an Equalizer, like robert McCall. It is even worse when it is a gang of four micromanagers. I try to keep out of their way, but they find a multitude of ways to complicate my life. There is no detail unremarked upon, or left to chance. To even access the workplace webmail I have to use a separate password. I went a year not reading the internal mail (with all the criticism that attends that) before I figured out they'd placed a block on my password. There is not a single resource I can use that doesn't have to pass through the hands of one of them, be seen to be given to me and removed from me when I have finished with it. So I have bought a lot of my own stuff. I have even had my personal belongings misappropriated and had to threaten action to get it back. So, I appreciate all the comments and the question too.

Best Answer

Jesus, why do you still work there?

Best Answer

Well, it is a situation where the workplace was a long cherished ideal, and still is. I am there for the children, not the managers. All I want is the freedom to do my job well according to my professional judgement.

Best Answer