ThatGirlNextDoor1 ThatGirlNextDoor1 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 9, 2012

I have never had a crush on my teachers. I am a teacher and dealing with crushes from students is just weird and awkward. Your teacher is an adult and you're a student (with the exception of college students). Even if you're a college student...professional boundaries.

Best Answer

I had a crush on my art teacher once, but so did the rest of the female population at the school. He was hot as balls. But he wasn't like your regular teacher, he was only 26 and almost looked like a high school kid himself.

Best Answer

Same, I have an attractive Socials teacher this year. All the girls have crushes, and they even joined his slightly ridiculous rap group for the Talent Show.

Best Answer

yes i love mr fitz

Best Answer

This is the kind of question that gives me goosebumps. Teacher ------ student vice versa. What do you think? Appropriate ?

Best Answer

if I have a crush on my past teacher I would have to go to either the cemetary or the old folks home to see her

Best Answer

Yes! I have a crush on one of my Teachers

Best Answer