vazquezlala vazquezlala 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 21, 2012

I personally find big thighs attractive, but if you really want to lose them, try mountain biking.

Best Answer

Here I was thinking I was the only one lol

Best Answer

Well at least that makes two of us.

Best Answer

you like big thighs? (: haha i feel better

Best Answer

Yeah, I do. There are plenty of other guys who find big thighs attractive too. Like I said, if you want to get rid of big thighs you can try biking, but don't let people force you into thinking you have to look a certain way.

Best Answer

Big thighs, thin waist? By the sounds of things you sound perfectly fine to me.

Best Answer

eat less protein (chicken, meat, some veggies)<br />
lots of cardio exercise<br />
i dunno if squats make it bigger or smaller<br />
if you loose weight too fast you also loose lean body mass which also contributes to thinner thighs.<br />
i am male and have large thighs and i HATE them.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. Try cardio it works for me.

Best Answer

might be a good look for you.....i've seen some very attractive women with those kind of proportions

Best Answer

I had the same problem. My thighs were so developed with muscles because I was a runner, and then I put on cellulite after quitting running. The mixture of cellulite and muscle is VERY hard to reduce. I would recommend that you massage your thighs every night, using some force. I think that is what a beauty salon would do for their clients. I think such regular massage can help your cellulite, and eventually I hope that you can have nice thinner thighs.

Best Answer

thankss x

Best Answer

i hv bt i like them

Best Answer

Yep, I am just going to try and lose more weight, and i am hoping it will help.

Best Answer

Me too !! I don't know why !! :/ All those exercises for toning and all don't work either ! :(

Best Answer

ok i guess im not the only one going through this ****

Best Answer