I have been having a lot of dreams were ill have the dream and then a couple days later it will happen it real life. Honestly to god exactly same event and word for word conversations. Also recently a crazy boy at my school told me he could see my aura and he thinks i have a "gift" like a medium or psyic. is this all bullshit? am i over reacting? is any of this really real ? im getting rlly freaked out i dont want to sleep and everytime i dream im afrid itll rlly happen
watsonabby watsonabby 18-21 73 Answers Jun 13, 2011

Yes, I have, right down to the clothes people were wearing in my dream .

Best Answer

do u know why? are you are freaked out as i am? is this a bad or good thing? im not crazy right?

Best Answer

I'm as freaked out as you are and I don't think your crazy because creepier stuff happens to me then just dreams coming true and if I went up to a random person and told them I think they'd put me in a mental hospital but I tell my freind all of it and she thinks it's a gift from god and I think so to because I had this dream where an angel came down and asked for certain people to fight in the war at the end of the world because they had gifts and one of them were me

Best Answer

are there people out there like you and me who are well different than other people?

Best Answer

I can do it too, an I'm freaked out as well

Best Answer

Yes I have had dreams like that too. Creepy yet fascinating. I dreamt a funeral procession to a "T", exact people , who I rode with, the scenery, the rd, and the cemetary. Luckily I shared it with my husband, so later when it later happened he could varify that I did in deed dream it prior to the true happening later.

Best Answer

No it happened to me quite a few times. Share the dream with a friend, right away. Write it down, date and both sign it. Then when if it does come true later you'll know your not crazy. I'm to lazy to keep a journal but as you can read below, I've had dreams come true, sometimes yrs later sometimes only months later.

Best Answer

Im not possitive but I remember reading or hearing somewhere that as humans we only use 10% of our brains durring our waking hours so that other 90% is active when we dream or it's doing all kinds of things while we're awake that we're not even aware of. The brain is nothing more than an oganic computer that functions on electric impulses and any time there is moving electrons there is a weak or strong electromagnetic field depending on the flow of these electrons. All things, mater or energy are related to and influenced by electromagnetism and on the other side of the same coin mater and energy are interchangable with each other so it's not hard to see that our brains may be receiving and in some poeple even transmiting electromagnetic information whitout us being aware. Even the light that gives us the ability to see with our eyes is a form of electromagnetic waves and could exsplain why some people see auras and other things like ghost, I beleive it's just a mater of wheather or not the person is tuned in to this spectrum of energy. I also beleive that young children even the ones still in the womb are more apt to be aware of this spectrum and every one knows that animals have a exrta sence of things to come, they know when earthquakes and other natural desasters are about to accur and know when to get out of the way, also look at how animals have the ability to migrate thosands of miles around the world guided by some unown force and in many cases return to the very spot they were born or hatched and they call them stupid animals. All mater, energy and all living things are conected to one another in ways we not yet perceive. Who knows what we will evolve into in a fue million years, I have a good idea just by looking how far we've come in the last 165 thosand. Does this sound crazzy, let me know.

Best Answer

Once only, but in such color, detail, written words, clothing, etc I had a dream that came true 2 years later. I wrote it down because it was so vivid compared to most of my dreams. I don't expect most to believe but to me it was absolutely precognitive, ergo, yours may well be. I understand why this is a disturbing concept. Hang on and hang in there...you are not overreaching or crazy.

Best Answer

i believe you trust me i ******* belive you

Best Answer

I do have dreams that sometimes I could remember that it really did happen on several days.. fortunately for me it help me to avoid a serious head injury because of my dream that i suddenly recalled that i should stop & wait from a particular place and climate that exactly the same from my dream.. I'll never forget that on my childhood experience until now.

Best Answer

Oh that happened to me a lot of times. When I was like in 2nd grade, I had a dream that the water sprinklers overflooded and poured towards the play area at my school ad that happened. I told that to this and she happened to believe me... or not. Well I learned from this WTF-Fun-Facts that this happens to people. Maybe its some supernatural thing people have because people only use less than 1% of their brain. But I usually forget it when I wake up. But when it happens, I instantly remember. Mind blown.

Best Answer

Same is in my case. Can you plz tell more about what u have read and how it is possible to know something before it happens

Best Answer

Your not crazy lol. A lot of people have this thing going on. I had on just yesterday about sitting on my computer watching a tv show, whilst texting my girlfriend. She came inside and surprised me and I woke up. This dream was 3 years ago before I even met her. That day I was watching the show it hit me. That exact moment, that exact picture on the computer, and that exact same text. I immediately got up and waited for her to come through the door and she did. I've had this happen multiple times in my life and its the strangest feeling I've ever had. Sitting there and thinking to myself "I remember this". I just hope like hell the next time I dream it's me winning the lottery then bam! Try and take notes or jot something down when you have a dream like that. You'll feel different about that certain dream then other dreams. Well at least I did mate! Cheers.

Best Answer

let me tell you something boys. as a believer of Christ i always prayed for Him to give me dreams of what was to come. I found it interesting to dream something and than experience it in real life. One night i had a dream that my cars battery died and wouldnt start as much as i tried "standard car". than surprisingly the next day after work my cars battery died and i couldnt start it. I honestly believe that it was a dream from God to increase my faith in Him, because he answered my prayers. Be carefull because not all dreams are from God, use your judgement according to what the Bible says.

Best Answer

I remember when this first happened to me when I was 6 or 7. I had a dream that there was a USB thumb drive on the floor right next to my family rooms footstool. I woke up from the dream and walked to the family room and there it was exactly where I had seen it in my dream. I didn't actually remember the dream until I experienced the moment first hand. As I get older ( I'm now 14 ) the dreams and moments are a lot less frequent. They are also of completely non-significant moments. Usually they are pointless conversations or things that I do for my self. For example I had one of me pouring myself orange juice. I know can't remember any dreams that I have. One would say that I don't have dreams. It's been about a year since I have had any dream true or not. This includes nightmares which I am not afraid of because I have learned to control any dream. I can turn on a monster and destroy them with things like powers. I never had to train myself to do this, all I had to do was tell myself that my brain is my brain and no dram has control over my fear and control of what my dreaming self can or will do. It's very unfortunate that I hardly if ever have those dreams nowadays. Also my dreams are exactly as reality down to the finest point. I'm not sure if I can be accurate whatsoever on this point but it may be ancestral. The reason I say that I may not be accurate is because I'm adopted and have no knowledge of who my parents were originally. Also I don't think this is a curse I think that each individual person who can do this may play a large role in your surroundings and peers. Good luck.

Best Answer

I have had these since the age of 7. Before it was very vivid and lasted at least 1-5 mins. Now I am 28 they are more frequent only short snippets and the drwams they occur in are spanned over days. Usually it comes out of stress or a life changing event. I'm going to a neurologist soon to check these things out. Will keep you updated

Best Answer

Hello,<br />
I found this site while researching dreams that come true. Basically, I was wondering how people are usually categorized and how I fit in this role. I am entering my silver years, so I don't have any golden advice but can assure you that prophetic type dreams are not crazy and do serve a real purpose. I am a Christian of thirty some years now but was always curious as to what source or why I had dreams and what many would to refer to as physic stuff before my encounter with God. If it were after my conversion, I would dub it as a supernatural gifting, but since I had some pretty amazing predictions before, I questioned myself.<br />
This is my conclusion: Regardless of before or after conversion of my faith, am a product of Spirit, Soul and Body and this was and is a supernatural manifestation. There are some, that I believe are more prone to outside sensory. They are HSP, highly sensitive people. We are more tuned into and more aware of others emotions and needs. We are gifted and resourceful but sometimes regarded as weak or silly. This sensitive side to us can and does reach out beyond our natural realm whether through dreams or pre-eminitions. When this gifting is turned over to a loving God can be used beyond what we would ever imagine. You and I were born with this ability.<br />
When I was twenty years old, (non-Christian), I had a dream and shared it with the nurse in charge of the ICU/CCU to which I was serving as an aide while taking classes to become an RN. I told her every detail as it concerned a patient and how I seen his death due to under staffing of a unit that had several critical patients. He appeared to be fairing well, so to move some of the load off the staff, his doctor came in that next morning to dismiss him from the unit to the floor where he would be monitored per the CCU. The head nurse asked me to share my dream with his doctor, and so, I did. He slightly smiled and leaned over and wrote the orders anyway to have him moved out despite our pleas to not do so. The next morning as I came to work I noticed a television crew outside our hospital and wondered what that was all about. I clocked in and was headed to the unit where I was grabbed right before entering and asked to report to the director of nursing. I went in and sat down nervously wondering if I was in trouble for sharing such information with a doctor on staff, only to find out, that it had already come to pass. I was forbidden to speak with family members or anyone on the television crew of this local Sheriff's death. As I went about my usual duties, I couldn't help but notice the stares of unbelief and amazement. The doctor never apologized to his family nor myself that I know of. I have, as of today, started a search for his family to share with them what I knew of that night but they will probably be hard to find after all these years. <br />
Best that I can understand is that I had developed a bond with this patient of as it usu

Best Answer

For a few years I was having a reaccuring dream. I loved having that dream because unlike my other dreams which are weird, I'm feeling peace beyond understanding. In real life, all visuals lined up and the person I'm next to in the dream who's face is usually blurred in the dream, was sitting right next to me. Our relationship took a bad turn. It's just strange now. I don't trust my dreams anymore.

Best Answer

I have that too and I really want to know what it is. Its kind of scary and then when I see that it happens I just start to stare and I don't want to talk about it with anyone because I feel that they will try to judge me and won't believe me and I'm only 15. I would think that someone a lot older would have to be able to dream about something for it to just happen a couple days or weeks later.

Best Answer

I to have the same happen to me I was telling my wife that nobody would believe me so crazy but when it happens I get hot and feel weird and then like you said 100%to the T and I know its coming.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. Sometimes I will be doing something then I remember I have had a dream about it before. So that is why Us people with this "power should keep a dream journal. Sometimes it scares me though like what if my nightmares become real.

Best Answer

This is something that has always been a part of my life. Even when I was very little, it was so confusing because things were happening twice whether I was involved or I was just witnessing it. But now Im in college and it's just become a part of my life. I am interested in hopefully expanding/exercising my mind to a certain degree for these occurrences that I am delivered. Its cool other people have this capability as well.

Best Answer

I have experienced many dreams since realizing that my dreams come true , from speaking to friends that I have not seen in a long time, to giving people a break at work; I told a few people before that I am able to do this, and I've shared the dreams I've had that involved those people, usually right after or before the event happens. They look at me with awe of course, but I wish I knew what this ability was that we all seem to share, maybe it has to do with our mental sensitivity, I am sure we all have some quality in common that makes us stand apart from many others.

Best Answer

Oh my gosh yes! I thought I was the only one! I've had times where there's a conversation and I have this feeling that I've experienced it before. But like I've dreamed about it.

Best Answer

hi i really search for this thing because almost all of my dreams just little events, conversation and my personal things ive dream came true and when this happening happen it will flash to my memory that I ALREADY SEE THIS IN MY DREAM!...im also disturbed because its really spontaneous for the past three months and im also kind of worried because one of my dream is so tragic hat i go to school covered in blood and glass piece from a car accident and fortunately it didnt happen maybe in the future but my dreams really see future??? i guess you are no crazy or a retard you are just confused ikewise here!

Best Answer

Its been happening to me since I was almost 13. I learned to control lucid dream later after this started happening. You dont need to fear it. Embrace it, love it and be grateful for it. Its saved my life a few times. I dont know where Id be without it, because its saved my life a few times. Its a gift. Be thankful for it. Start looking up lucid dreaming, consciousness, the pineal gland, chakras, auras... good luck

Best Answer

You are not the only one

Best Answer

I understand, i can actually wake up & i know certain dreams will come true & play out word for word, color for color etc, i used to freak out, im learning to accept & embrace it, i dont understand at all how or why, but i do sense things & have been called a freak when i come out with something random or weird & it happens just as ive said ive seen it! A bit scary when i think about it to much :/

Best Answer