chocolatetimes chocolatetimes 26-30 11 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Yes many people in my family including me and yes its hard and very stressfull

Best Answer

Yes , my intire family have imbalances so I live it , I deal with it in others and it's mandatory in my family to be on the right meds so as not to allow hte stresses to trigger a mania or depression , with the right one you are actually more balanced than anyone around you. These desease inlightens you and your depth is apparent when you speak. You have deep appreciation for the respect you seem to command.

Best Answer

Yes, my family has. This person is me.

Best Answer

yes and yes

Best Answer

Hey thanks for replying, do you have any strategies to help you stay strong?

Best Answer

That you get out of the house as much as you can, keep your expectations low for that person, and join a support group

Best Answer

Thank you. I just joined a support group, I have my first one on Monday so hopefully that will help : ) Thanks

Best Answer

good luck

Best Answer

I use too. But over time I have learnt to deal with it. but there are good times a bad times

Best Answer

All of my immediate family members have something seriously wrong with them mentally.. Living with them is like a circus... But I know for certain that I'm not too angelic either...

Best Answer

Literally every single person in my immediate and extended family has a mental disorder. It encourages suicide, if anything.

Best Answer