tidget tidget 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Military

Yes one of my best mates who is like my brother is in the artillery and will be going on tour this year

Best Answer

Thats tough :( my uncle who is close to me has been to Afghanistan twice with then english royal air force and is currently in siria with the US air force on a foreign exchange

Best Answer

This will be his first tour and it's in Afghanistan I'm hoping he'll be fine but I'm looking to get him something to take with him to help keep him safe

Best Answer

I sent my uncle lots of things :) i gave him like small photo booth pictures of him and me to keep with him

Best Answer

I've had two friends from school join the navy . Have heard from one and the other is back home raising his son.

Best Answer

*haven't

Best Answer

Thank you for all your replies :)

Best Answer

no - and i think i feel grateful for that fact

Best Answer

No. Closest relatives I had in the military were both my parents who were in the Army in WWII---but I didn't know them back then

Best Answer

Yes. I have 3 siblings in the Marines. Two of them are done with their tours, but one of my brothers went career and has been in since 2000. :/

Best Answer

My brother-in-law is in the Marines.

Best Answer

my brother in law

Best Answer