I do. I'm lesbian, and I'm sure that I'm going to be alone my whole life. Does anyone else feel this way?
Destroyaself Destroyaself 13-15, F 10 Answers Apr 18 in Dating & Relationships

I wouldn't worry to much about it My exwife is now lebian (or always was idk) but once everyone knew she was she was getting hit on all the time.

Best Answer

You don't have to be alone... If women aren't working out, you can always try men...

Best Answer

It seems that just about everyone on here your age feels that way.

Best Answer

Don't feel that way, you're still young. You have plenty of time, and one day you will find your other half :) Be patient.

Best Answer

yups, from time to time I get that feeling.

Best Answer

No. You're only 13-15. Hold your horses. Now when you get 50 and still haven't done it, I can't help ya :P

Best Answer

If she does get to that age and still hasn't, I think you should help her :-P. It is the nice thing to do haha.

Best Answer

lol oh my

Best Answer

Yup. But I'm 65 and have given it up. Freud said people don't know their sexual development until after puberty, so maybe you have jumped the gun a little? Maybe that LGBT stuff was advertised a bit too much around young kids?

Best Answer

I had a boyfriend, but he treated me badly, and hurt me a lot. I didn't like it at all. I guess I'm just naturally depressed by everything.

Best Answer

Dont be so hard on your self, your still young and you have time on your side. live a little and have fun. and stop thinking that

Best Answer

Lesbians find it easy to find partners.

Best Answer