No, but cheese gives me nightmares. No pizza before bed.

Best Answer

So odd, I can do the cheese but seriously no ice cream wonder why that is...I will have to educate myself on that hahah :)

Best Answer

Pepperoni, food for the spirit!

Best Answer

Yesssss.

Best Answer

Its possible ice cream contains a lot of vitamin b6 which is shown to greatly increase dream recall for some reason. Somehow it keeps dreams more present in the mind after waking, instead of how thye usually just fade away. And theres some indication it causes more lucid dreaming. Dairy products have some amount of b6, so i'd think it ends up in ice cream

Best Answer

Not unless I went into a food coma.

Best Answer

OMG I thought I was the only one. My most crazy and vivid dreams are after eating ice cream before I go to sleep.

Best Answer

Yes me! If i eat ice cream at 10am or 10pm i will always have horrible vivid nightmares or dreams i hate it!

Best Answer

Absolutely! Sometimes I eat it before bed just because I am bored. Technicolor dreams ....just simply hope for "Disney" rather than "Sci-Fi" channel

Best Answer