whitefether whitefether 61-65, F 17 Answers Jan 3, 2011

Start going to the YMCA and get on a regular exercise program, you will feel so much better. I am 53 and run 15-20 miles a week, do Zumba classes 2-3 times a week, swim once a week, and kickboxing twice a week. I eat a lot of fruit , vegetables and milk. I feel so much better when I exercise, it is good for you entire body and you will sleep so much better. Have you ever thought of going to Victoria's Secret and buying yourself some nice lacy underthings to wear JUST FOR YOU? I am sure you deserve it.

Best Answer

we live in a world that worships youth... when we loose that appeal, then we feel bad about ourselves. im 54 and getting older , yet, i have discovered that with age comes something else, wisdom....while we loose our youthful looks, we gain the look of wisdom, and honestly, its a good thing to acquire.

Best Answer

I fet that way when I turned 50. Half a century! A woman of some wisdom. Now, I would just like to be pretty!

Best Answer

your actually very beautiful for your age...Dont know why you think your ugly..You have gorgeous eyes and great features...I hope when im 60 I age well like you.

Best Answer

Try being 57 with a 22 yr old wife.. she thinks I am great..her friends call me awsome...the younger boys call me old and ugly...yet they dont cross me...I am thinking they are just jealous...good for me ..you have to remember that no matter what "game" they want to play...we wrote the rules years ago..

Best Answer

I would love to talk with you one on one. I truly believe how we feel about ourselves is important to every aspect of our lives. It affects us profoundly when we don't feel "attractive." My advice? Change it up. Get a make-over. Learn to look hot at any age...it can be done! If you want advice, send me a private email. I'm 63. I might wish I were younger BUT I love they way I look and feel. xoxoD

Best Answer

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired - ever since I retired I feel useless and I don't know what to do with myself to bring any spark back

Best Answer

No true woman in this world would ever suit the word ugly... just beautiful.

Regardless of age and appearance.

Suck that up :)

Best Answer

What a beautiful image of women, you have!!

Best Answer

I way told once by a 90 year old "You are as old as the last person you managed to go to bed with" now he was sure she was 50 be he couldn't remember

Best Answer

I do have someone picked out! Just to embarrassed to act on it!!

Best Answer

seldom. i doll myself up every day...hair, makeup...the works. down to shoes! it's amazing how much it does for the ole self esteem ;)

Best Answer

I do feel better when I am fixed up. I found that somehwere after 58, I seemed to start aging. Before that, I thought I had it pretty much made and was going to look fine. But, suddenly, in 60's, I see sagging profile, some wrinkles, and just.......old. I hate it and most times, I hate me.

Best Answer

Girl just feel lucky that no matter what you look like, some man is going to find you attractive... Now for me i'm doomed... I'm gay and no man wants me or looks at me.. Gay males are different in their choices and no one wants an aged old troll .. I have been cursed on all levels .. and i have been ready to go for a very long while.

Best Answer

hugs to you, jaymetal..

Best Answer

I read all the coments hog wash. I am 75 and I am old yes I hurt my my knees hurt my bac is bad and yes I am OLD. I hear 2o and 30 40 but get tomy age and yes I am okd. Thats who I wanted to hear ftom old people.

Best Answer

I am 63 also and feel old and fat and ugly --- feeling like I should jusst give up.............................................................. Sick of me

Best Answer

this is your time now. treat yourself to the spa, walks, enjoy the scenery, watch a 'happy' fun movie, enjoy a breakfast out, visit the museums, or botanical gardens with a book. A long candle lit bath, meditate, enjoy......

Best Answer