whitefether whitefether 61-65, F 19 Answers Jan 3, 2011

Start going to the YMCA and get on a regular exercise program, you will feel so much better. I am 53 and run 15-20 miles a week, do Zumba classes 2-3 times a week, swim once a week, and kickboxing twice a week. I eat a lot of fruit , vegetables and milk. I feel so much better when I exercise, it is good for you entire body and you will sleep so much better. Have you ever thought of going to Victoria's Secret and buying yourself some nice lacy underthings to wear JUST FOR YOU? I am sure you deserve it.

Best Answer

we live in a world that worships youth... when we loose that appeal, then we feel bad about ourselves. im 54 and getting older , yet, i have discovered that with age comes something else, wisdom....while we loose our youthful looks, we gain the look of wisdom, and honestly, its a good thing to acquire.

Best Answer

I fet that way when I turned 50. Half a century! A woman of some wisdom. Now, I would just like to be pretty!

Best Answer

your actually very beautiful for your age...Dont know why you think your ugly..You have gorgeous eyes and great features...I hope when im 60 I age well like you.

Best Answer

Try being 57 with a 22 yr old wife.. she thinks I am great..her friends call me awsome...the younger boys call me old and ugly...yet they dont cross me...I am thinking they are just jealous...good for me ..you have to remember that no matter what "game" they want to play...we wrote the rules years ago..

Best Answer

I would love to talk with you one on one. I truly believe how we feel about ourselves is important to every aspect of our lives. It affects us profoundly when we don't feel "attractive." My advice? Change it up. Get a make-over. Learn to look hot at any age...it can be done! If you want advice, send me a private email. I'm 63. I might wish I were younger BUT I love they way I look and feel. xoxoD

Best Answer

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired - ever since I retired I feel useless and I don't know what to do with myself to bring any spark back

Best Answer

No true woman in this world would ever suit the word ugly... just beautiful. <br />
Regardless of age and appearance.<br />
Suck that up :)

Best Answer

What a beautiful image of women, you have!!

Best Answer

I way told once by a 90 year old "You are as old as the last person you managed to go to bed with" now he was sure she was 50 be he couldn't remember

Best Answer

I do have someone picked out! Just to embarrassed to act on it!!

Best Answer

seldom. i doll myself up every day...hair, makeup...the works. down to shoes! it's amazing how much it does for the ole self esteem ;)

Best Answer

I do feel better when I am fixed up. I found that somehwere after 58, I seemed to start aging. Before that, I thought I had it pretty much made and was going to look fine. But, suddenly, in 60's, I see sagging profile, some wrinkles, and just.......old. I hate it and most times, I hate me.

Best Answer

Girl just feel lucky that no matter what you look like, some man is going to find you attractive... Now for me i'm doomed... I'm gay and no man wants me or looks at me.. Gay males are different in their choices and no one wants an aged old troll .. I have been cursed on all levels .. and i have been ready to go for a very long while.

Best Answer

hugs to you, jaymetal..

Best Answer

that's awful . I never thought about that. so gay men are picky? you should go to San Francisco there's lots of older gay men there.

Best Answer

oh my gosh, I just turned 60 and I agree with you one hundred percent. I notice m jowls drouping,yuk. when I see movie stars my age its very obvious they have work done and I mean a lot. I get jealous cause they look so good . dr phils wife , she looks fabulous but shes rich. but Hey!! there are lots of horny men out there and believe me they don't care so much how you look as long as you still work and I don't mean 9 to 5.

Best Answer

I agree. that's a good one. I cant do it too much effort but I do may some effort. you are awesome.

Best Answer

ya jay, maybe we can be friends. im a female and married but friends are hard to find.

Best Answer

well, my husband got his prostate out so I've been out to pasture for a few years now.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

female just turned 60. ho hum. 40 I still looked hot. At 45 I was called "seasoned" like a turkey that you baste every half hour! 52 started menopause didn't feel so hot except for hotflashes. A guy at work said "hey Ann you look hot", I thought he meant "I look HOT!" So I said , thank you and they all laughed. They thought I was making a joke but I wasn't!!!! Modified. But I laughed with them as if I didn't have a care in the world. I wanted to cry. At 55 I

Best Answer

At 55. I went to work with my hair curled, like I use to curl it with hot rollers when I was young, I was getting weird looks, only to realize that at 55 I no longer looked cute in curls, instead I looked like whatever happened to baby jane!!! All I needed was bright red lipstick , it wasn't pretty. At 60 came the appiffany there is no turning back, no "I'll go on the diet tomorrow" , oh no, this is it, now or never, there may not be a tomorrow. So I cut out carbs and lost 50lbs. It wasn't hard, I just stopped. I feel much better except now I think young men are lusting after me. but that's okay. Maybe they are?

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I'm 63, too. A male. I saw a recent picture of myself and I look old and ugly. I was never handsome, but was always considered young for my age. Just a few years ago, I looked pretty good. Now... "chicken neck", face sagging. If I try to lose weight, I look worst, the fat goes from my face first and I have sunken cheeks. If you look at AARP magazine, they only feature people who don't look their age. Doesn't matter what you've accomplished, you'll only be featured if you don't look your age. When I was a kid, I never paid attention to how old people looked. I only cared if they were nice. Now, in this world of visual media, appearance is the only thing that matters. I shouldn't pay attention to it, but I do. All I can say is that I empathize, I DO feel old and ugly. I wish, as in previous times, I was respected for my experience rather than appearance.

Best Answer

you can keep wishing till the sun comes up, it's not gonna come true so get up off your rump and start having fun. when a woman see a man that's self confident and loving life that turns her on!

Best Answer

I read all the coments hog wash. I am 75 and I am old yes I hurt my my knees hurt my bac is bad and yes I am OLD. I hear 2o and 30 40 but get tomy age and yes I am okd. Thats who I wanted to hear ftom old people.

Best Answer

I am 63 also and feel old and fat and ugly --- feeling like I should jusst give up.............................................................. Sick of me

Best Answer

this is your time now. treat yourself to the spa, walks, enjoy the scenery, watch a 'happy' fun movie, enjoy a breakfast out, visit the museums, or botanical gardens with a book. A long candle lit bath, meditate, enjoy......

Best Answer

no, no, no, that's how I felt when I turned 60 . one look from the side view mirror and I wanted to hang myself! I lost 50 lbs and what a change! cut out the complex carbs no bread , etc, you can do it. get out and walk. when you lose weight it makes such a big difference. you wont feel twenty but when you feel good, you look good.

Best Answer