treesap526 treesap526 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Personality Disorder

yes I have. the first half of me is a nerd and a coward girl. the second half of is the fun loving and the polar opposite of the first half

Best Answer

That's one of my splits as well, actually. I love to read and write and learn most of the time, but randomly I'll become a moping, self-declared friendless, self-pitying sad little thing, and then when I actually get with people I'm hyper and bouncy and full of energy all the time.

Best Answer

not diagnosed. might just be a split personality. or my imagination. or im crazy. idk

Best Answer

yep. I have 4 other alters that I know of. Weird thing is its meant to be caused by severe abuse but I dont think I ever went through any abuse at least not til i was a teenager

Best Answer

not sure what the Aka part of iot is<br />
i believe i have 4 or more

Best Answer

Yes. My spouse can verify I have a Jekyl and Hyde, too. (DID)

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder<br />
Never heard of Dissociative PD...Not coming up on a search.

Best Answer

It's probably DID then haha thanks for the clarification!

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it Jekyll-and-Hyde syndrome though, if the changes were that extreme, it wouldn't work. The whole point is to have horrible stuff happen to you then go to school in the morning like your life wasn't threatened the night before.

Best Answer

Meh

Best Answer

Meh? That isn't an answer haha ;)

Best Answer

Bite me that's an answer :)

Best Answer

Deal! Let me just wait for my Hyde to come around... XD

Best Answer

Mwahahahahahaha

Best Answer