If so, what do you like to eat it with... plain? Any odd combinations? I'm always looking for new recipes to try!
sapphirenight sapphirenight 31-35 17 Answers May 20 in Food

I eat it plain, or in massive sandwiches. I mean like 12 slices a sandwich XD I can taste the cholesterol.

Best Answer

There is a sandwich here in Saint Louis at a place called Crown Candy that is the most revered BLT in all the land... it holds a whopping 2lbs of bacon on it. So good, but you feel as if the day might be your last as you finish it. LMAO

Best Answer

Take a look at that. Pity there isn't bacon wide enough to cover it.

http://www.vice.com/pt/read/guia-vice-para-o-milhoes-panadoes-e-isquifante-do-xispes

Best Answer

bacon and egg sandwich on wheat toast...with a slice of onion...

Best Answer

omg that sounds amazing.

Best Answer

Don't forget to season with freshly ground black pepper!

Best Answer

put that in the eggs (yolks only)

Best Answer

I like to use it as a ba<x>se for stocks and wherever I need a smoky flavour and some fat.

Best Answer

my friend bought some chocolate covered bacon

Best Answer

i love to eat it with eggs and pancakes/waffles ...this is great because i enjoy dipping it in my syrup (yummy)!

Best Answer

Take dough and put it into a muffin tin thing. Then indent the dough, making like a bowl/cup and fill it with cheese, ham, and bacon. Bake! xD

Best Answer

I don't know about you but I'd really like a bacon tree. O.O

Best Answer

I'd be so fat.

Best Answer

Bacon sucks.

Best Answer

But.... *tears in eyes* ........... how can this be?

Best Answer

Physics.

Best Answer

Oh dear.

Best Answer

I like cooking ti on the barbecue...then drop on the burger seems even smokier?

Best Answer

Buy Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (the kind you get out of the twisty tube) unroll them, then roll them back up with bacon, then re - roll them and bake them

Best Answer

YUM!!!

Best Answer

Bacon & black pudding , yummy !

Best Answer

What is that?!

Best Answer

It's a blood sausage eaten in the UK !

Best Answer

Oooo! I've heard of this. I've always wanted to try!

Best Answer

no you dont...haha

Best Answer

Really? Why not?

Best Answer

If you get a chance give it a go , it's lovely, they also serve it with scallops in posh eateries .

Best Answer

Ive tried it..its an aquired taste...they love it over there with their fried bread...

Best Answer

I want some bacon.

Best Answer

Yes! If you don;t like bacon, you can't be trusted.

Best Answer

Another best answer. You are on a roll tonight. LOL

Best Answer

Haha! Thank you u.u

Best Answer

Any way is good

Best Answer

count me in ................lol

Best Answer

Oh yeah, bacon rocks! When I was a kid I'd often sneak into the fridge, peel a cold slab from the package and slowly enjoy every bite. Of course I needed to wash it down so I'd take a few sips from the olive jar.

Best Answer

You ate it... raw?

Best Answer

Well yeah. Of course is was cooked, it just wasn't heated. I haven't done it for years, but back then I definitely had a thing for cold slabs of bacon. Though I still sip from the olive jar. :)

Best Answer

Yes, cold bacon is pretty awesome. ^_^ Olive juice... that's a new one... I know plenty of peeps that drink pickle juice though! LOL

Best Answer

Funny you should mention pickles. Yesterday I stopped in the new deli around the corner and spied the cucumber pickle jar. Hadn't had one in a long while so I went for it. Sprinkled a lil salt, took a bite and was instantly transported to heaven. Saved two slices for later today with lunch.

Best Answer