i used to keep it a secret from the sppuse..but don't have to now. kept EP and dumped the spouse.

Best Answer

Yes, I joined EP because I needed a support group to deal with my boyfriends upcoming deployment. I don't know that many military s/o's and I wanted to learn about their experiences without having to get embroiled in the spousal politics of his unit. He knows it's something I'm on but not what I'm doing because I don't want him to sensor what he tells me because he thinks I'm having a hard time dealing.

Best Answer

some times on-line anonymity is a good way to get things out of your self, without having to face the drawbacks of family or friends knowing what you are thinking, or feeling. So you don't have to in essence "eat crow" from their reactions. Some times you can be generous of spirit and give the advice you wish someone would have given you in similar instances in your own life, with out the pressure. There are some good reasons for mental health to be in a place like this with out the knowledge of who you or the others are. You can post, and read answers, screen the serious from the petty, and take information in that would be difficult to get in other venus, with out the added burden of known historical personal relationships.<br />
Just my thoughts on the subject

Best Answer

Of course, this is my secret hiding place that I can go and say things that I wouldn't be able to normally say in front of my family or friends. Here I can easily meet people who are like me, mainly ones who are just as damaged as me. On here everyone seems to understand me, while on the outside nobody understands me. EP is like a home away from home.

Best Answer

i do becoz its my another world :)

Best Answer

I do, except for one of my daughters who is on here too.

Best Answer

Kinda. I don't really see a reason to tell anyone. But thats the same for most of my online accounts.

Best Answer