BulletForMyValentineLover BulletForMyValentineLover 22-25 10 Answers Jan 29, 2012

I love women and end everything about them except some of the drama they create but I like not having to rely on anyone but mysel and I like to not have things to do all the time Companyionship means duties and lots of time most of my time Is used to care and play with my daughter my extra time is used to do nothing and I kinda like that lol A girlfriend and a daughter would be alot of no me time and alot of extra headaches, I love to cater to my woman but my time will be when my daughter decides she dosnt need me all the time

Best Answer

but all in all I could definitly use some cuddle time with a cuddly woman

Best Answer

I've been single but loneliness does catch up on you. I don't mind it though, I'm quite safe with it. .-.

Best Answer

Im single and sometimes I get lonely. But when I had a boyfriend I was annoyed. I guess I cant win.

Best Answer

i love being single but i wouldnt consider myself lonely

Best Answer

2nd that

Best Answer

thats me! lol

Best Answer

I am single and do not feel lonely :)

Best Answer

Sorry I'm married and lonely...but I do hate the lonely part :)

Best Answer

I don't understand. why are you married and lonely?

Best Answer

This is also my status. Marriage SHOULD, but does not guarantee companionship. :((

Best Answer

emotionless wife...ok ok not emotionless she does have anger and sadness she is only a companion for a few days a month and then she is out of it again.

Best Answer

that's bad. you should talk to her about it

Best Answer